Belmont Stakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
    Well we were all wrong. What a great race by justify and mike smith. Definitely proved himself.....as if he hadn’t already
    I didn’t want to root against him but I just didn’t think he had it to go the distance. Proved me wrong and I am stoked! Good people and well deserved for all involved. What a horse!!!

Comment

He got game

Comment

Justify shut down the doubters! That was really awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          Good to see Roswell native Mike Smith ride to the win. 80k for the ride is a heck of a payday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought his reference to Ruidoso Downs was cool too....my parents would take us there several times each summer....fun times!

Comment

I didn't see this topic untill after the race but when I read the posts I thought the same comments were said about Secretariat. I haven't seen todays race yet but I have to say being unbeaten with a triple crown puts Justify up there with big red. I don't believe, though, I will ever see a race like Secretariat's win at Belmont.

Comment

Justify lead wire to wire in all 3 races. He was always out front. Impressive!

Comment

incredible horse,super ride, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
                  Yes sir
                  X3

Comment

Great horse. A Secretariat all over again. Once out front he just holds them all off. Now for his life of leisure as a stud @ $200,000 a pop for a live foal. Thoroughbred rules require live coverage of the mare so no artificial insemination of mares that are bred to produce thoroughbreds for racing. He got his work cut out for him the next few years. Talk about being pampered with special meals with lots of wheat germ oil and wheat germ to boost his output.

Comment

Working...
                    X