• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice youngster.

Comment

Any rubbed out photos of him yet?

Rwc

Comment

Just got done catching up on this one, WOW! Following!

Comment

I have a 184" 10 point and the only real stand outs on his rack is 27" beams, 13" G3's, and 38" of mass......this deer has mine beat everywhere else that is obvious. Judging beam length is always hard and I dont think this deer will have 13" G3's but this one could be pushing 190"

Comment

196”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              196”

Yea its really not even that hard to get him to 190". That is hard to believe, but when I plug the numbers in to the calculator its certainly won't be a shock-er to see that deer hit 190.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                Yea its really not even that hard to get him to 190". That is hard to believe, but when I plug the numbers in to the calculator its certainly won't be a shock-er to see that deer hit 190.

Ya I’m struggling to see how these guys are struggling to get to 180!

Comment

Ya I’m struggling to see how these guys are struggling to get to 180
                  because they have never seen a 170, so few people get that chance

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                    because they have never seen a 170, so few people get that chance
                    Even fewer people get a chance to see a foot long brow tine! This deer is what shows up in my dreams with those stupid brow tines.

Comment

Even fewer people get a chance to see a foot long brow tine! This deer is what shows up in my dreams with those stupid brow tines.

Ya i got his left brow at 13”

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Ya i got his left brow at 13”

I figured his left G3 as 12". If you layed that G2 side by side with that brow I figured 14". That big hook it does makes it hard to judge. I will say with certainty though he's got over 20" of brow tine.

Comment

Maybe a 150 b&c 8pt in the making!!!

I figured his left G3 as 12". If you layed that G2 side by side with that brow I figured 14". That big hook it does makes it hard to judge. I will say with certainty though he's got over 20" of brow tine.

Yup i gave him 23” in brows

Comment

I gave him 23 on brows. I have a gut feeling on this deer that everything is just a little bigger than I scored him. I got 184 knowing every number could be a little better. Gonna stick with that but I can give him what my gut says and get ten more inches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              Any rubbed out photos of him yet?

Rwc

Not yet, we just filled the corn feeders last week, he’s hitting that now, fingers crossed he doesn’t break anything off. Thanks to everyone following, I’ll try and post some other pics when I get some good ones. If he brakes anything off, we are gonna give him another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m going to try and sit this week and get some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X