• Show
Clear All

Those brows!

Comment

Giant

Comment

Looking good so far. Good luck

Comment

I love looking at pictures from year to year. Hope he stays whole for you.

Comment

Fingers crossed that he does not do anything stupid before season.........

Great animals sir.

Rwc

Comment

He's gonna get a bunch more length up top too. He ain't a 150 8pt anymore!

Comment

Fun thread. Being able to watch an animal change and evolve over the course of several years is so satisfying.

Comment

What a STUD!

Comment

Come on 180+

I know it was heartbreaking to have to call pass one more year before the season ever started but man, this year is gonna be fun for you!

Comment

Great deer, but for an 8 to make 150" he has to be spectacular.

Comment

Glad to see that he made it! Thanks for updating the thread. Can't wait to see how he finishes out. How old are you thinking he is now? That guy has seen some winters by this point!

Comment

He will be good! hope that drop tine comes back.

Comment

Awesome thread! Thanks for bringing it back up. That deer is going to be something special this year.

Comment

That great that you didnt lose him. Beautiful deer.

Comment

Awesome buck. He is impressive. On my property some of the biggest surprises & jumps have come from big frame eights. When they get to there later yrs they can sure throw off a lot of points.

Comment

Working...
                                X