Calling all conspiracy theorists: The Pyramids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
    Recently heard a theory that some of the erosion at the Sphinx is due to water not wind, and the last time the water level would have been that high is 9000+ years ago, making the Egyptian civilization more than 4000 years older than previously thought.
    I watched a long Rogan podcast about this on YouTube. Very interesting discussion, although it was 3 on 1 most of the time.

Comment

Recently heard a theory that some of the erosion at the Sphinx is due to water not wind, and the last time the water level would have been that high is 9000+ years ago, making the Egyptian civilization more than 4000 years older than previously thought.
      Was that the Joe Rogan podcast with Robert Schoch? I'm listening to it now in the car.

Comment

I have been to the pyramids several times. I did not watch the video, but I can tell you that when you stand in front of them, you will wonder how that were made. I don't really care about all the theories, as no one knows and they are all speculation. But to see them really makes you wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
          Interesting, alright, but would like to see more on how the power might be sent out wirelessly.
          Tesla had that figured out

Comment

That's not a new conspiracy.

We talked about that when I was an apprentice (back in the late 90's)

I like the idea of them being power generation stations, but not so sure if I buy it. I'd like to see some more info on how they worked.

Now - that said, they are unquestionably on a site that has a lot of energy. That's been measured by several different sources. Different kinds of energy too.

As for the Sphinx - John Anthony West (R.I.P. sadly we lost him a few months back) and Robert Schoch have been supporters of it having water erosion, and they believe that it is much older than the general consensus. What they describe, sure makes sense.

Comment

There are theories that there was an highly advanced human race more than 100 thousand years ago. These early humans were wiped out by an asteroid about 15-20 thousand years ago. This is interesting and could explain hos so much of the evidence at ancient sites around the world could have been built.
              Ellora caves, the pyramids, Petra etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                Was that the Joe Rogan podcast with Robert Schoch? I'm listening to it now in the car.

Yes! The crazy part is that Gobeklitepe confirms the existence of advanced civilizations and cultures thousands of years before archeologists previously thought was possible. The Sphinx and Gobeklitepe geographically bracket the entire area where the Bible takes place, meaning that when Abraham first began wandering towards some not yet known Promised Land, he was in the midst of not only civilizations that were already 10,000 years old, but it is very possible that civilization had been “reset” by an apocalyptic event and was in the process of recovering from a previously more advanced stage. Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  There are theories that there was an highly advanced human race more than 100 thousand years ago. These early humans were wiped out by an asteroid about 15-20 thousand years ago. This is interesting and could explain hos so much of the evidence at ancient sites around the world could have been built.
                  Ellora caves, the pyramids, Petra etc.
                  I saw an enteresting show on magnetic poles changing - our magnetic field is getting weaker and scientists can only offer that there is evidence in geology that our magnetic poles have flipped more than once - they said that when it flips we will be exposed to Solar radiation for a period of 200 years and that they now think this is what caused mass extinctions

Comment

So. Focused insulated capped solar heat radiation would get dang hot....and stay hot...day or night under an Egyptian sun or night. An enormous amount of energy. I say the water aquifers are to cool the pyramid batteries. Which would produce steam (potable water) and vent through one of the 20 ton vent gates...opening and closing periodically? Produce electromagnetic energy, steam energy and radiant energy to fluoresce/influoresce/lumenesce the covering.

Idve given my spirit, my life or left testicle to be on that building project...For God.
                    Last edited by Briar Friar; 06-08-2018, 05:01 PM. Reason: PotableSpake

Comment

I am not sure (or is anyone else) but I can definitely entertain that the pyramids are more than just mausoleums for a bunch of mummies!!! Thanks for posting the video.

Comment

Yes! The crazy part is that Gobeklitepe confirms the existence of advanced civilizations and cultures thousands of years before archeologists previously thought was possible. The Sphinx and Gobeklitepe geographically bracket the entire area where the Bible takes place, meaning that when Abraham first began wandering towards some not yet known Promised Land, he was in the midst of not only civilizations that were already 10,000 years old, but it is very possible that civilization had been “reset” by an apocalyptic event and was in the process of recovering from a previously more advanced stage. Crazy!
                        I mean if you believe the Bible, it mentions that the people were highly advanced. We don't know exactly for how long, but it says that it eventually culminated in them believing they could be God when they were building the tower of babel. Before that, we had the flood, and it describes the people before the flood as giants, who were much stronger, and lived longer. We also know they knew how to work with metal before the flood. It also mentions the Nephtalli, which vould be demonic /supernatural "people" that could account possibly for some things potentially. This really actually makes sense since we know that essentially all systems exist with entropy, and so while we like to think we're "advancing", it depends how you measure that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                          I mean if you believe the Bible, it mentions that the people were highly advanced. We don't know exactly for how long, but it says that it eventually culminated in them believing they could be God when they were building the tower of babel. Before that, we had the flood, and it describes the people before the flood as giants, who were much stronger, and lived longer. We also know they knew how to work with metal before the flood. It also mentions the Nephtalli, which vould be demonic /supernatural "people" that could account possibly for some things potentially. This really actually makes sense since we know that essentially all systems exist with entropy, and so while we like to think we're "advancing", it depends how you measure that.

I just wanted to point out your correct usage of “sense” and “since”. Very nice.

Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            I just wanted to point out your correct usage of “sense” and “since”. Very nice.

Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I two thought it was allsome

Comment

I'm just trying to make it thru today

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                                we like to think we're "advancing"
                                How ego-centric of us.

Superb discussion and very interesting.

I nominate this thread for best of the biennium!

Comment

Working...
                                X