Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in...

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
          Look up 940 yak fishing crew on FB. Just a bunch of guys who like to fish together in kayaks. Pretty cool.
          just joined

Comment

Just joined. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I submitted my join request.....I look forward to meeting some TBH members at future Kayak gatherings.

Comment

I think I need to join FaceBook first...lol

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Waiting for the gate to allow me in.

Comment

in

Comment

If anyone is interested in fun fishing for bass and the ability to win on the side, every Thursday night there is a workingmans tournament from 6-9pm. Entry is free with optional $5 big bass side pot. Overall winner gets $50 gift card to mariner sails kayak shop off 35 and 635.

All you need is to be legal in the water (pfd, whistle, 360 light, and a hawg trough (measuring board that is standard in all kayak tournaments)) locations rotate around dfw every week and locations are announced every Tuesday afternoon.

Tonight we are at Marine Creek if anyone wants to come. I'm about to leave work and head that way. Great group of guys to meet

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                          If anyone is interested in fun fishing for bass and the ability to win on the side, every Thursday night there is a workingmans tournament from 6-9pm. Entry is free with optional $5 big bass side pot. Overall winner gets $50 gift card to mariner sails kayak shop off 35 and 635.

All you need is to be legal in the water (pfd, whistle, 360 light, and a hawg trough (measuring board that is standard in all kayak tournaments)) locations rotate around dfw every week and locations are announced every Tuesday afternoon.

Tonight we are at Marine Creek if anyone wants to come. I'm about to leave work and head that way. Great group of guys to meet
                          absolutely would like info on this.. even if could just swing a couple, itd still be fun. have a link or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                            absolutely would like info on this.. even if could just swing a couple, itd still be fun. have a link or anything?
                            No link, it's just done through Facebook. If you're in the group from this thread, Bryan will post the location in it every Tuesday. You can also search for Mariner Sails Working Mans Tournament and follow that page to keep up with the announcements.

Open to everyone, free and theres always a raffle at the end of each tournament for baits and what not. I'll emphasize again that it's extremely laid back, most of us are just there to relax have a few beers and luck into some fish

Comment

Working...
                            X