Pay it Forward: Texas Indy 600 Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay it Forward: Texas Indy 600 Tickets

I have 2 tickets and a VIP Parking Pass for Saturday's Race. I have a birthday party I habe to be at thst evening so I want to pass these on to someone that will enjoy them.

These are 2 luxury suite tickets so it's all air conditioned, full service bar and food up there as well.

I want these to go to someone that will actually go for sure, if you're not 100% sure you're free or allowed to go, please pass this opportunity along to someone else. Would be perfect for a father and son.

Only 3 stipulations:

1. This will be my company's suite, so please don't drink too much and act a fool

2. MUST pick up at my office in Coppell or my home in Carrollton.

3. Enjoy yourself!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Great gesture. I would love to take my son.

What time is the race?

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      Great gesture. I would love to take my son.

What time is the race?
      Gates open as early as 3:30, SST qualifying race is 5:15, and the actual Indy race starts at 7:45pm

Comment

Now that is HUGENESS!!! What a gesture sir........really kewl. Glad Jason got in on this as I would have bought them from you. I am gonna attend the Formula 1 race in Austin this year...……….the VIBE is incredible!!!

Comment

Awesome offer. Jason was too fast for me lol. This sounds like a great time.

Comment

Jason, shoot me a PM if you want them and we can figure something out for pick up. I will be at work till 3pm Saturday as well and if you're coming along 635, my work is on the way

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
              Jason, shoot me a PM if you want them and we can figure something out for pick up. I will be at work till 3pm Saturday as well and if you're coming along 635, my work is on the way
              I've sent 2 PMs. Lol... Have you received them? Number is 903-two0three- 36two8

Comment

I've sent 2 PMs. Lol... Have you received them? Number is 903-two0three- 36two8
                Ah, I usually get an email notification when I get PMs, sorry! Text inbound

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                  Ah, I usually get an email notification when I get PMs, sorry! Text inbound
                  Thanks

Comment

GREAT offer Dan

Comment

If by some miracle Jason doesn't take them i will take my son.

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          If by some miracle Jason doesn't take them i will take my son.
                          If anything crazy comes up and I can't take him I will let you know. Going to be a late night for my boy. Lol... He is 6 and normally goes to bed at 7. Race starts at 7:45 and TMS is 2 hrs away. Looking like 1am getting home!

Comment

If anything crazy comes up and I can't take him I will let you know. Going to be a late night for my boy. Lol... He is 6 and normally goes to bed at 7. Race starts at 7:45 and TMS is 2 hrs away. Looking like 1am getting home!

Have fun! He will have a blast. Text me if y'all can't go.

Comment

Great offer! I'm out here now making sure all of our equipment is working and I'll be here on Saturday as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X