Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So they say...."not all snakes are deadly"...yeah, right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All snakes are EVIL

I bet I would of screamed just as loud as you did

Comment

I have several funny stories of myself or friends almost breaking our own necks trying to get away from a snake.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Kill them all is my approach

Comment

It doesn’t read 0. So... you’re good. That being said I hate snakes. A lot.

Comment

Just think about all the money you saved not having to get a stress test now. $$$$

Comment

ALL snakes are evil. Only good snake is a dead one. Kill em all!! Glad your ok

Comment

Awesome share. Very vivid. I have to wonder how much air you got. I know it's not funny but maybe in hindsight it's a little humorous?

So glad you are "mostly" ok!

Comment

Sorry you went through this Mary, but it was entertaining to read. I can relate! I don't like snakes at all.

Comment

My mom grew up picking cotton. They killed snakes all the time. To say she hated them is an understatement.

Her favorite saying was " a snake may not hurt me but it can make me hurt myself'.

Comment

Can we see the video??

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        If you're ever walking near me when I see a snake you will immediately know what kind it is. If it's harmless rat or bull snake I'll squeal like a girl. If it's a rattler I'll just hit you as hard as I can in the chest, because my voice stops working alltogether then, ask Chicken.
                        I'm sure my boys and friends wish my voice would stop working when I saw one, cuz it is all involuntary, automatic, loud colorful language that escapes my mouth. I literally have no control over the sailor I become
                        Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        After being around something you're afraid of over and over and over again you build up somewhat of an immunity to fear. Or at least that's the way I make my mind work.
                        Thanks for the words of wisdom....but I do not want to test your theory!

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                        Awesome share. Very vivid. I have to wonder how much air you got. I know it's not funny but maybe in hindsight it's a little humorous?
                        So glad you are "mostly" ok!
                        So high, it made me wonder why the heck I have trouble doing box jumps!

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                        Her favorite saying was " a snake may not hurt me but it can make me hurt myself'.
                        Exactly!

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Can we see the video??
                        Thank goodness, there is not one to be seen....very happy for that just for the bleeping it would need to show it.

Comment

Soooooooo. The snake is still alive, correct? It went into a bush??

Revenge of the SNAKE, part 2??

Comment

The best way to overcome your fear is to face it head on.

Now, go capture that beast.

Comment

Glad you didn't hurt yourself by tripping on a flip-flop...poor little ol' snake just looking for some shade

Comment

My Dad would always say most snakes won't hurt you they make you hurt yourself. I hate em too.

Comment

Working...
                                X