• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work RTP!!!

Comment

Ok been grandkidding. Was there a tie?

Comment

Wow, I never thought I would win one of these.....my life is now complete!
        paypal to richardtpeterson@gmail.com. Snail mail is 22 Rivercoach Ln, Sugar Land, Tx. 77479.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          The Committee is pleased to announce the winner of the 2018 US Open is RTP. Rickie Fowler came through for someone.
          RTP Please post up your PayPal and a mailing address for us losers.
          I call foul on your BAMA dip weed making double on 18. He sucks and I will try my best to never have him on my team again. Justin Thomas wears panties and jammies and has no balls

? For the committee--did I just get beat by my own rules?

RTP congrats that was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            paypal to richardtpeterson@gmail.com. Snail mail is 22 Rivercoach Ln, Sugar Land, Tx. 77479.
            Completeness indeed. Congratulations my man!

Comment

Congrats, money sent.

Comment

Payment sent.
                I think my score was wrong. I think I was 16 but I will go with it 30 sumthing

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                  I call foul on your BAMA dip weed making double on 18. He sucks and I will try my best to never have him on my team again. Justin Thomas wears panties and jammies and has no balls

? For the committee--did I just get beat by my own rules?

RTP congrats that was fun.

I will trade you Phil, Hoffman, and Zach Johnson. Who else are you kicking off your team?

Well, as a matter of fact you were one in by your own rules. You lost but you may have helped the next person who has 6 players complete 72 holes

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post

I will trade you Phil, Hoffman, and Zach Johnson. Who else are you kicking off your team?

Well, as a matter of fact you were one in by your own rules. You lost but you may have helped the next person who has 6 players complete 72 holes
                    Awe hell man what was I thinking,, 6 qualifiers is better than 5

Your boy Thomas ain't got a hair on his ***..peach fuzz maybe!!! If he comes to Colonial I will heckle his wormy ***

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                      Awe hell man what was I thinking,, 6 qualifiers is better than 5

Your boy Thomas ain't got a hair on his ***..peach fuzz maybe!!! If he comes to Colonial I will heckle his wormy ***
                      Was it Thomas who had a heckler thrown off a course earlier this year?
                      You may be next

Remind me which golf course you recommended around Waco for the TBH Open
                      Last edited by 18ncs; 06-17-2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Congrats bud. PayPal incoming now.

Comment

Congrats! PayPal sent

Feel like I’m the Lee Westwood of TBH fantasy golf. I can get some quality top 5 finishes but never a major competition win!

Comment

Dont forget to put your TBH screen name in the message section on PayPal. It lets RTP know who has settled up. Thanks!

Comment

Nice job Richard! PP sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X