No announcement yet.

UFOs over Keller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by blacksunshine; 06-03-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Professional Fighter Pilots with their first hand experience with UFOs. These dudes don't BS - they report what they see. Both situations - locked on by US TACINTEL Military Hardware.

2015 US Navy F18 Advanced - locked onto an UFO

2004 Military aircraft near San Diego - Most likely US Navy F/18 since SD is a big US Navy air base.

Comment

they are the bosses of the adrenochrome addicts.

Q

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
          we are nearing the time of full disclosure. roswell was not swamp gas.
          this had to be.

Comment

From Egyptian hieroglyphs to Aborigines and everything in between we have depictions of Aliens - Pyramids all over the world all aligned to the constellation of Orion. Buildings in India are still built to the specs of an Alien craft - one that showed all the diff rooms of a craft of fire that descended from the heavens.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
              Are you really that ignorant?
              Surely he is not..

But, but, but the Gubment and momma say it ain't so.....
              It gots to be true den.....

We see things that are totally, 100%, unexplainable. Things that totally defy any form of "know" Physics BUT because "they" say it's no big deal, and sell us a bill of goods, we believe it... It's amazing.. Well ain't buying.

It's going to take more than pouring water on my head to convince me that it's raining.. Obviously not for some.

Oh and by the way I am 52 and have only seen the unexplainable twice so it's not a habit of mine..
              Last edited by PondPopper; 06-03-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Someone enlighten me on the june 11th references...?

Comment

I’m gonna read this thread later after I’ve had a beer. If it happens that I have 4-5, I may even come back and tell y’all how’s it’s really going down.

-------------------------------
                  Violence never settles anything
                  -Genghis Kahn

Comment

There are structures in India specifically that were built with extremely advanced tools. No way possible primitive hand tools.1000 years ago built some of these places.

1000% impossible. That said, humans either were highly advanced a few thousand years ago and that knowledge was lost. Or they had help from " The Gods "

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                      I’m gonna read this thread later after I’ve had a beer. If it happens that I have 4-5, I may even come back and tell y’all how’s it’s really going down.

-------------------------------
                      Violence never settles anything
                      -Genghis Kahn
                      Drink up!

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                        From Egyptian hieroglyphs to Aborigines and everything in between we have depictions of Aliens - Pyramids all over the world all aligned to the constellation of Orion. Buildings in India are still built to the specs of an Alien craft - one that showed all the diff rooms of a craft of fire that descended from the heavens.
                        But look how many people on this thread swear there are aliens who visit earth. This will become part of the "truth" in the future. Let that sink in a minute.

And all these people, countries, societies, hillbillies etc believe in UFO's but still no real proof?

10x more people believe in Jesus than UFO's yet most don't believe in Jesus. It's all about what you want to believe in.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                          Are you really that ignorant?

LMAO...This is rich....just rich...

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            But look how many people on this thread swear there are aliens who visit earth. This will become part of the "truth" in the future. Let that sink in a minute.

And all these people, countries, societies, hillbillies etc believe in UFO's but still no real proof?

10x more people believe in Jesus than UFO's yet most don't believe in Jesus. It's all about what you want to believe in.
                            I believe completely in Jesus.......and .......ufo's

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Let the record show that I never said that I believe in "Aliens" or "Unicorns"!!!

For all I know the UFO's that I saw were unmanned(I couldnt see inside)but they were not of this world nonetheless UNLESS some sort of hyper speed technology and super humans,that can handle unheard of G force, exists that we know nothing about.. That I doubt.. Hell we can't even stop drugs, balance a budget or build a wall..

Comment

y'all better watch out, you might have your gun purchasing rights removed when the mental health check requirement comes down...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X