No announcement yet.

Outdoor griddelin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have asked this question - does this item have to stayed under a completely dry covered patio or garage?

Comment

No you can get a cover for them just like a grill. You can also get a metal top for it and with the cover you should be good. Just make sure to put a light coating of oil on the griddle top.

Comment

K-train, I have a friend that has one like you posted. He doesn't use the griddle, but it's because it's rusted up and needs to be cleaned. The grill isn't big enough for me, but he just cooks for a couple of people at a time.

They make a bigger griddle at academy for the same price as what you are looking at.

I keep mine under a patio that I built for it. It still gets wet but I use it enough to where it doesn't hurt anything.

Comment

I don't know why you wouldn't want to cover it, at least with a fabric cover. I keep all my stuff under a covered roof and covered with fabric covers. They have wheels, I would at least roll it in a shed, garage when not in use. Other wise I dont think they will last as long, rust, dirt, animal stuff all over it. But I guess it would be kinda like boats. I see some new boats just sitting out side ,rain ,snow everything all over it. But they also look like hell in a short period of time.

Comment

Working...
          X