X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! amazing collection

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
      Anyone have a recommendation on where to get some decent display cases for arrowheads? I have a couple of cases left from my dads collection but they are poor quality and don't hold the pieces in place so the all slide down to the bottom. I would like to re-do them and be able to display them in our home. Thanks.
      Look up Hatchett Creek Cases, they will fix you up. Another way to help with your existing frames is to cut a piece of cardboard to fit in the frame and put it under the foam/padding, this will make it harder to close the latches but will help hod them still.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Can you take pics of all the folks without teeth?
        Missed my chance this year, are you looking for a lost family member??

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
          Bahaha.

Thanks for posting those up Cisco...pretty overwhelming collections, that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
            Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            Bahaha.

Thanks for posting those up Cisco...pretty overwhelming collections, that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Settle down and go read the Llano meth thread. Maybe you'll learn something.

Comment

Can you take pics of all the folks without teeth?

The entire place was full of dentists and oral surgeon’s. It would have been a great place for a free consult.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Settle down and go read the Llano meth thread. Maybe you'll learn something.
                You were likely making a joke but you dont realize what this show was all about. There were many multi million dollar collections there and none were owned by toothless folks. Speck1 had it covered though if tooth work was needed!

Comment

Are they selling the framed arrow heads?

How much??????

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    You were likely making a joke but you dont realize what this show was all about. There were many multi million dollar collections there and none were owned by toothless folks. Speck1 had it covered though if tooth work was needed!
                    Obviously a joke. I should have post a link to the Llano meth thread. Obviously it hit a nerve and hurt their feelings. I apologize.

Comment

Thanks so much for posting those pictures. My mind is blown now. Just to see all of those perfect points, knives, tools etc just makes me want to go out right now and do some hunting. I never find good stuff like that. But then, I never dig either and that's probably where some of the better quality stuff is. Where will the next show be held?

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                        The entire place was full of dentists and oral surgeon’s. It would have been a great place for a free consult.

Y'all have a solid collection and I appreciate y'all letting me get a look before packing it up. Now come deer season, try to kill a deer instead of hunting rocks this time.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                          Thanks so much for posting those pictures. My mind is blown now. Just to see all of those perfect points, knives, tools etc just makes me want to go out right now and do some hunting. I never find good stuff like that. But then, I never dig either and that's probably where some of the better quality stuff is. Where will the next show be held?
                          It will be in Marshall some time in September I believe. Maybe someone here has the dates.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            Go check the llano meth thread were Mr. Munson stated that if you had anything to do with arrowheads you are a meth head or associated with meth. Hence the toothless reference from oktx.

Now most of us with any common sense knows that his statement is ridiculous but he believes it to be true. Sure there's plenty of tweakers that dig but there's plenty of people who have nothing to do with dope who love finding arrowheads.
                            Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 06-04-2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                              Y'all have a solid collection and I appreciate y'all letting me get a look before packing it up. Now come deer season, try to kill a deer instead of hunting rocks this time.

Thanks. We are gonna move some serious dirt now so we should be able to hunt more this season. Picked up our new shaker table on the way home from the show.

Comment

Obviously a joke. I should have post a link to the Llano meth thread. Obviously it hit a nerve and hurt their feelings. I apologize.
                                No feelings hurt here, I have all my tooth’s.

I mistook you for someone who was able to give a joke....and take one?

Comment

Working...
                                X