NBA Top 5 - All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    The problem with that argument being, that James has called the shots on who he got to play with, and called them WAY wrong. Thusly hurting his team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know he has called the shots but all superstars call their shots. He plays in the east pretty smart. I love these arguments

Comment

Where does my guy, Dirk fall? I realize not top 5, or maybe 10.

Look at them #s 1st...

He would be lucky to make the top 25

Comment

Russell - Cannot touch his Finals career, and he was the Coach of a Championship while playing. He destroyed Wilt every year. Stopped Elgin Baylor and Jerry West from garnering Championships. Bob Petit was no slouch either. Want to talk about a record that will never be touched, this Finals record will never be touched - especially consecutively. He even won back to back Championships at the Univ. of San Francisco for goodness sakes.

Kareem
        LBJ
        MJ
        Wilt / Oscar

Comment

Where does my guy, Dirk fall? I realize not top 5, or maybe 10.

Look at them #s 1st...
          Dirk is up there with LBJ for me as my favorite player, but his defense holds him back. My Grandfather would take me to LBJ HS games every year up in Ohio. I even got to watch him on the football field.

His offense is top 10, but when you talk all time, he gets knocked down a rung because of that defense.

Comment

As much as I can't stand him, and as much as I love my good ol days....I think it's time to put Lebron above MJ. If it's not, we're getting **** close.

They are close, but MJ was a better all around player in his prime. Jordan was a better defender, and rebounder without a doubt. They are both great scorers.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              They are close, but MJ was a better all around player in his prime. Jordan was a better defender, and rebounder without a doubt. They are both great scorers.
              Better rebounder? I will give you defender, but come on now?

Comment

Anyone remember when David Robinson won the MVP then had to play a game against Hakeem Olajuwon?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  Better rebounder? I will give you defender, but come on now?
                  You are right. I withdraw the rebounder. I'm not sure where that came from. I'm awake now

Better defender without a doubt. If those two in their prime could play 1 on 1, I think Jordan would win. James wouldn't be able to stop Jordan from scoring.

Comment

1. Wilt Chamberlain
                    2. Lebron James
                    3. Michael Jordan
                    4. Elgin Baylor
                    5. Jerry West

And honorable mention: Larry Bird, Oscar Robertson, Dr. J, Magic Johnson, Kobe and Pistol Pete.

Bob Lee
                    Last edited by boblee; 06-01-2018, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Lebron is a modern upgrade of athletic beast. He's Jordan 2.0. He's a Mack truck field general with touch and physicality that is simply unmatched.

If you look at Jordan's amazing career list of championships and awards, he's clearly the man of his era. Lebron is the kind of player that had he been there, Jordan's career would look different.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Anyone remember when David Robinson won the MVP then had to play a game against Hakeem Olajuwon?
                        I bet David Robinson never forgets about it lol. Probably still having nightmares about the Dream Shake

Comment

No way in hell a flopper like James would be at the top of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            Lebron is a modern upgrade of athletic beast. He's Jordan 2.0. He's a Mack truck field general with touch and physicality that is simply unmatched.

If you look at Jordan's amazing career list of championships and awards, he's clearly the man of his era. Lebron is the kind of player that had he been there, Jordan's career would look different.
                            Yes!
                            The most dominant player the game has seen since Wilt Chamberlain.

Bob Lee

Comment

Just a couple ways james is trailing MJ...lol I know you guys like stats.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                Just a couple ways james is trailing MJ...lol I know you guys like stats.

https://www.google.com.mx/amp/s/hoop...er-debate/amp/
                                #2 is FT percentage

#3 is dunk contest wins ...

Comment

Working...
                                X