Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Yep, and Pop and his spurs too!
      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

You always go to the weak card.

Comment

It's okay little buddy

Comment

One on One- I would go with Lebron and no I am not a Lebron fan and yes I watched Jordan. I think Lebron has the talent and strength to start at any position on almost any team in this era. He is a match up nightmare. He can be physically dominant and fast enough to guard Jordan. Now he has improved his deep shots so there is nothing his game is lacking. Stats are important but stats would also have Tony Romo as one of the greatest and thats a joke.
            Last edited by cohenascopy; 06-05-2018, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              You always go to the weak card.

Now you are just making things up. Keep trying..

Comment

NBA Top 5 - All Time

STATS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  STATS

Drops mic

Comment

I'd love to see James play Lambier and company.

Comment

MJ is the GOAT, LeBron is maybe 3rd, 2nd at best. I don’t understand how you can look at LeFlop’s body of work in the Finals and elevate him to #1 or even #2 status? Would Jordan ever have had a series in the Finals like LeFlop had in 2011 vs the Mavs? He wilted under the pressure after “The Decision” Physically, there has never been a more gifted athlete of his size play in the NBA, I don’t think that’s debatable. But it’s what’s between his ears (horse manure) and beating in his chest (his heart is very suspect) that defines these players in the moments it takes to win a championship. Props to him last year, that showed tremendous heart but a broke clock is right twice a day.

He’s a world class flopper. He whines to the refs more than Tim Duncan. He’s not as good of a defender as Jordan and not as good of a scorer either (he’s never lead the league in steals like MJ did three times, and averages less than Jordan in PPG for his career, far less scoring titles). So what’s he better at? Rebounding? Yeah. Assists? By a hair. Choking? Well since Jordan never choked in the Finals, yeah, Lebron is better at that too, I’ll give him that. 3-5 so far after this season when the Warriors finish with him. He’s the best player on the planet right now for getting to the Finals, just not the best when it comes to winning once he gets there. #truthhurts

Comment

NBA Top 5 - All Time

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                        I'd love to see James play Lambier and company.

Which eras rules?

Not that it matters.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-05-2018, 10:59 PM.

Comment

LeBron gets away with everything and his stats are padded because of it. Had MJ done what LeBron gets away with he would have been in his sweats on the bench before the end of the first quarter.

MJ played basketball, LeBron plays ratings.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
                              LeBron gets away with everything and his stats are padded because of it. Had MJ done what LeBron gets away with he would have been in his sweats on the bench before the end of the first quarter.

MJ played basketball, LeBron plays ratings.
                              They literally changed the rules to assist Jordan ... Completely changed the way you could play defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post

MJ is the GOAT, LeBron is maybe 3rd, 2nd at best. I don’t understand how you can look at LeFlop’s body of work in the Finals and elevate him to #1 or even #2 status? Would Jordan ever have had a series in the Finals like LeFlop had in 2011 vs the Mavs? He wilted under the pressure after “The Decision” Physically, there has never been a more gifted athlete of his size play in the NBA, I don’t think that’s debatable. But it’s what’s between his ears (horse manure) and beating in his chest (his heart is very suspect) that defines these players in the moments it takes to win a championship. Props to him last year, that showed tremendous heart but a broke clock is right twice a day.

He’s a world class flopper. He whines to the refs more than Tim Duncan. He’s not as good of a defender as Jordan and not as good of a scorer either (he’s never lead the league in steals like MJ did three times, and averages less than Jordan in PPG for his career, far less scoring titles). So what’s he better at? Rebounding? Yeah. Assists? By a hair. Choking? Well since Jordan never choked in the Finals, yeah, Lebron is better at that too, I’ll give him that. 3-5 so far after this season when the Warriors finish with him. He’s the best player on the planet right now for getting to the Finals, just not the best when it comes to winning once he gets there. #truthhurts
                                Its unbelievable to me that you can take an entire 15 year career and only focus on 6 seasons. That's how brainwashed the hype and media have made fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X