$10,000 for 100 yard shot june 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
    It has not been mentioned, but I am sure they will require the arrow to be inside out (totally within the dot). I would think just clipping the dot won't count. A person would be better off shooting some real small diameter arrows.
    Is Marty going?

Comment

Last time BIL and I shot 100 yards, i shot about a 12-14" group, and I'm not that good of a shot. With enough arrows, one would eventually hit that 3/4" spot inside that 12" group. Good luck to all shooters!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Everything is setup and ready to go. We even got the big check ready for someone.

Comment

Come out today and shoot and try and win some money

Comment

yall lucky i got called into work today!!! good luck everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Somehow I knew after reading the original post that this would turn into a tallywhacker measuring contest.
              Yep and knew one guru would be chomping at the bit to say how easy it would be and it didn't take long

Comment

Shoot advertise this on archery talk, every one over there Robin hoods arrows at 100 yards, even on windy days !

Comment

So how many do they have in the shoot off already?

Comment

Did anyone ever hit it, and how many of the 150 spots left?

Comment

Well nobody hit today. Closest was 2 7/8" from center. But that guy didn't walk away empty handed. He received a McKenzie buck, some arrows and strings for his bow. Also gave away a hoyt pro defiant on a 12 ring shoot that everbody here today had a chance at.

Comment

Originally posted by stick View Post
                        Well nobody hit today. Closest was 2 7/8" from center. But that guy didn't walk away empty handed. He received a McKenzie buck, some arrows and strings for his bow. Also gave away a hoyt pro defiant on a 12 ring shoot that everbody here today had a chance at.
                        Ya'll had better move that 3/4" circle out to 200 before some of these TBH archery snipers show up.. They can easily robin hood at a hundurd.. So I hear.. LMAO

Comment

Out of curiosity how many arrows were flung at the 100 yard target today?

Comment

About 200 or so

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Ya'll had better move that 3/4" circle out to 200 before some of these TBH archery snipers show up.. They can easily robin hood at a hundurd.. So I hear.. LMAO
                              Makes you wonder why some of those snipers didn't show up and pocket an easy 10K

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                Makes you wonder why some of those snipers didn't show up and pocket an easy 10K
                                They had to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X