No announcement yet.

Stanley Cup Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a great matchup, or a fun matchup, at least. I want Ovie to get his name on the cup, and I don't want and expansion team to win a cup in their 1st year. I may be in the minority that I really like Ovechkin though.

Comment

I would love to have Ovi on the Stars. He plays the game with such enthusiasm. He is fun to watch. Just like watching Radulov play.

Comment

Vegas is really showing their dirty side. Getting beat and the dirty hits. Hope Washington runs it up on them.

Comment

Caps opened a can tonight.

Comment

Reeves is such a trash player.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
              Reeves is such a trash player.
              Yep, always has been. He shouldn't be on the ice (or in the league) anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                This is a great matchup, or a fun matchup, at least. I want Ovie to get his name on the cup, and I don't want and expansion team to win a cup in their 1st year. I may be in the minority that I really like Ovechkin though.
                This is exactly how I feel. liking the way this series is playing out thus far.

Comment

Game 5 in about 40 mins. I hope Vegas pulls one out here. I'm selfish...I don't want the season to be over yet!

Comment

I Would like Ovechkin get cup, ring. Could do it tonight ! About to start !

Comment

I don’t know that I have ever watched a whole hockey game. I have caught bits of this series and really enjoyed it. I’ll watch tonight. I have no affiliation to either team but found myself rooting for Vegas for no other reason other than they were new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                        I don’t know that I have ever watched a whole hockey game. I have caught bits of this series and really enjoyed it. I’ll watch tonight. I have no affiliation to either team but found myself rooting for Vegas for no other reason other than they were new.

You should go to a live game sometime if you've never been. Go to a Rampage game next season. Hockey is good on TV but its way better live!

Comment

In. Fun little exchange between Ovechkin & Fleury before the game.

Comment

Tied again. Come on Caps.

Comment

28 sec. !

Comment

What a 3rd period!

Comment

Working...
                                X