Nissan Titan XD Cummins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve_243 View Post
    Started out at 47,000 and after rebates, I drove out for 39,000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Did you get the leather top package for that or cloth seats? That sounds like a good deal compared to other brands.

Comment

Heres my 16, gasser. Ordered RC 3" level kit just haven't put it on yet. check out Titan XD forum on FB, they have some nice ones on there.
      [ATTACH]909903[/ATTACH]

Comment

Nissan Titan XD Cummins

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
        Did you get the leather top package for that or cloth seats? That sounds like a good deal compared to other brands.

It’s the SV midnight edition package with cloth seats and Navigation

Comment

T W what is your cost for a oil / filter change for diesel an at what mileage is it done thanks
          $96.79 for the oil and fuel filters. $44.87 for Rotella 550045130-3PK T5 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, (10W-30 CJ-4), 3-1 gallon jugs.

$40.00 for the shop to change the filters and all that.

So $181.66 every ten thousand miles.

Cummins and Nissan recommend changing every 10,000 miles. Unless you are towing something daily.

Comment

Titan info

thanks for the reply
            Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
            $96.79 for the oil and fuel filters. $44.87 for Rotella 550045130-3PK T5 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, (10W-30 CJ-4), 3-1 gallon jugs.

$40.00 for the shop to change the filters and all that.

So $181.66 every ten thousand miles.

Cummins and Nissan recommend changing every 10,000 miles. Unless you are towing something daily.

Comment

Nice looking trucks! Never had a Titan but always heard they're tough as nails-Cummins or no Cummins. 21 on the interstate ain't bad that that's a lot of truck for under $40K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thgouht they were interesting and went to titan xdtalk and boy there are some issues hope they get them worked out I would be interested in one on my next truck if they get the regen issues fixed

Comment

Have never had any issues with any of the three Titan trucks that I have owned..haven't spent a dime on them.

With the new 5 year 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty I'm not scared.

Be advised too that most on Titan Talk are from up north...different types there and most are really whiney too.

Comment

Main issues are the epa equipment just like all diesels now.

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                    Have never had any issues with any of the three Titan trucks that I have owned..haven't spent a dime on them.

With the new 5 year 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty I'm not scared.

Be advised too that most on Titan Talk are from up north...different types there and most are really whiney too.

Comment

Bought a 2017 Titan SV w convenience package gasoline model..so far put in 10K miles. Mileage is 18 avg in city and 20 highway. It was tough to find a truck w options i wanted, warranty and mileage for around $31K
                      Last edited by axisbuck; 06-01-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Kinda liking this mileage.

Comment

Good looking truck. Might have to consider one of these in a few years

And I know that spot well

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
                            Good looking truck. Might have to consider one of these in a few years

I’m loving I so far. As hard to get away from Chevy, but ya gotta take a chance now and then.

Comment

Bought mine in December, couldn't be happier! The Titan Boxes in the back are pretty nice also!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

I know the thread is old, but I may be truck shopping soon and I see you live in Nac. Seems like you got a great deal. What dealer?

Comment

Working...
                                X