No announcement yet.

Grendel records first two Enemy KIAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S&W M&P 15-22 found a ear this weekend. Not as big as yours but Miss Piggy will fit nice in my Pit Barrel Smoker
    Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the hogs guys! KAP!

Comment

Thanks bud

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

SOOO glad to see this OP. I know we all read the opinions of various calibers...bolt, AR but the Grendel (as I've replied many times on the GS) is my FAVORITE hunting caliber AND in the AR platform. So far, just acquired a custom built in early 2017, everything I've put the lead on has been DRT. The overall weight is very light and even with my bad ole' shoulders...recoil for me is NADA.

Enjoy Brother.....

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
            SOOO glad to see this OP. I know we all read the opinions of various calibers...bolt, AR but the Grendel (as I've replied many times on the GS) is my FAVORITE hunting caliber AND in the AR platform. So far, just acquired a custom built in early 2017, everything I've put the lead on has been DRT. The overall weight is very light and even with my bad ole' shoulders...recoil for me is NADA.

Enjoy Brother.....

Yes sir recoil was nonexistent. This will be my ranch gun for checking feeders and population control and pretty much anything else. I love this gun and caliber.

On another note be sure to update us when your boy makes it home. Praying for a safe return.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Thanks bud

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                X