Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    Hang on, wings!? Where??

Bonfire wings near beltway and I10...say when!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just put his info into my contact list...............

Comment

LOL... yeah I was a little star struck when I first met Oscar too!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          Bonfire wings near beltway and I10...say when!

[emoji33]
          I work over on Miller Rd 2 and 90. Never knew that place was there. Im 15 minutes away

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

ThorThunder sorry for the slow response with getting you Aarons cell number. Denise has me on the "honey do" patrol today.
              Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              Oscar is that DoubleA on here? I've met him a few times. Definitely one of the good guys.
              Jason, I think that is what he said for his TBH handle.....dag you got a great memory! Aaron did say he don't post very often.
              Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
              How did y'all figure it out?
              My office/trophy room door was open since I was waiting on them to show up. Actually it is open all day as Bayou the killer beagle is "in & out" every 15 minutes if not on squirrel patrol......lol
              After visiting with Aaron and his employee on the driveway we walked by the open door. He said, "you hunt"? I said a little bit. I asked, How about you? Aaron quickly said yep, and that he mostly bowhunts. GAME ON!!!!!!!

Comment

They probably talked hunting 10 times longer than the time it took to repair his issue. Not a bad thing!
                ………..you got me pegged sir!!! They were just doing the yearly service on the generator so it was normal stuff...…well...besides cleaning those filthy battery posts!!!

Comment

small world!

Comment

Just stuffed my face with a bonfire special. Dang good meal

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                      [emoji33]
                      I work over on Miller Rd 2 and 90. Never knew that place was there. Im 15 minutes away

LMAO...…..u may be the only employee from over there that does not come thru on occasion!
                      We have not announced to the world but we started "online ordering" last Thursday. (I guess I just announced it......lol)
                      It is weird that we have gotten between 5-8 orders per day without telling a soul!!! Supposedly it was going to be or BETA testing phase......NOT!!!
                      The online company re-worked a few quirks on Monday and it seems to be working really smooth. Only the East side location has the option right now. Want to make sure EVERYTHING is covered before going all in.

Comment

Just stuffed my face with a bonfire special. Dang good meal

LMAO......I just replied to your post. You are FAST sir!! Thanks for giving us a shot as the ONLY diet food we have is Celery & Carrots!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          LMAO......I just replied to your post. You are FAST sir!! Thanks for giving us a shot as the ONLY diet food we have is Celery & Carrots!!!!

Thats alright by me! [emoji1303]
                          Sweet Heat, couple of boudain balls and cajun fries.

I think i found my favorite lunch stop! BWW can pound sand

Comment

Thats alright by me! [emoji1303]
                            Sweet Heat, couple of boudain balls and cajun fries.

I think i found my favorite lunch stop! BWW can pound sand

LOL........thanks a bunch sir! Sweet Heat is actually my favorite...….that pure honey is hard to beat with that crushed red pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Small world per a random Google search.....lol.[emoji23] Aaron, I appreciate you guys coming out and servicing my home Generator. Great to visit and wonderful doing business with ya!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Greatly appreciated sir! Glad we could get you fixed up!

Comment

Oscar is that DoubleA on here? I've met him a few times. Definitely one of the good guys.
                                Hope all is good on your side of town Bud!

Comment

Working...
                                X