GO topless weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
    More empty beer cans because of the no open container in your vehicle. We brought it on ourselves. Throw it out and no open containers. Yes I live on a dirt road in Mills county.
    Hail ya.....we deserve this!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      So you blame this on a law instead of individuals? Really? A garbage bag full of empty beer cans in the vehicle is not illegal. This could easily have been prevented.
      You say " Don't mess with Texas"......I say screw up! We don't need no stinkin laws or clean beaches and roadways.

Comment

We went and had a great time, That one picture of the beach being trashed doesn't represent the whole beach. Sunday I drove down thru there and most people picked up there trash and there were even groups of Jeep clubs picking up trash. Typical Social media, post a picture of the Bad. I go to look at all the jeeps, and SxS, its like a free car show and you do see some freaks. The way I look at it is you know how its going to be down there, and if you don't want to be part of it stay home. Its just like going to New Orleans and complaining it doesn't Look like the mountains in Colorado.
        Here are some of the pictures I took, there are other but they are suitable for this site, and I know that so I don't post them. AS you can tell in my pictures there are no beer cans, of course I could have drove down the beach and found that one or two trashy group but that's in every neighborhood or city.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
          Jeeps, the beach in general, fishing, hunting, crawfish, f250’s all kinds of things have been deemed fun by the masses, rich city folks and their kids and therefore ruined and or over priced. Anytime something becomes cool and the masses want in on it it gets ruined.
          Every single time.... I know of a few of these kids.. They run around my town in fancy jacked up trucks, $6000 in just tires and wheels, with no spare our jack(OR JOB) because they don't even know how to change a flat..... Its ridiculously hilarious..

They call dad and dad calls a roadside tire service.. LOL
          Last edited by PondPopper; 05-23-2018, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Where are y’all finding all these pics??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post

A google search will result in many.....

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post

I took all those pictures of the jeeps and SxS, there are a bunch of pictures on facebook though.

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                  I took all those pictures of the jeeps and SxS, there are a bunch of pictures on facebook though.
                  Great pics. I can't imagine those SxS's having much power to push through any mud with those monster tires on them.

Comment

Great pics. I can't imagine those SxS's having much power to push through any mud with those monster tires on them.
                    This is my thought as well. Some monsters there

Comment

I've heard of a few families that require each member to fill one trash bag prior to heading home after the weekend. It isn't much, but it is a start.

Also, I have seen a tractor with a sifting implement on the front. It would skim the top of the sand picking up trash. The sand would just fall through. I know that there are a lot of individuals that attend go topless, but if Bolivar would require each "club" to provide an operator for a couple sifters it would really go a long way to help with the mess.

Comment

The area of Crystal Beach I was at wasn't trashed at all.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                          makes me wonder what their yard and house look like.
                          Not all TBH people are immune from this stuff either. A guy down the street moved in and I saw a tbh sticker and thought that was cool and now its the only house on the street that hasn't seen a mower in over a year and the yard has trash, beer cans, and toys all over it but has a brand new bass boat and truck in the drive. Only time you see anyone do anything outside is when they come out to smoke and yell at the kids. THe one time an HOA being a good thing has ever crossed my mind

Comment

Some of those pics wouldn't be bad places to start when looking for a jeep or SxS NOT to buy

Comment

So you blame this on a law instead of individuals? Really? A garbage bag full of empty beer cans in the vehicle is not illegal. This could easily have been prevented.
                              Check out the exact state laws. Younger kids understand them.

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
                                Not all TBH people are immune from this stuff either. A guy down the street moved in and I saw a tbh sticker and thought that was cool and now its the only house on the street that hasn't seen a mower in over a year and the yard has trash, beer cans, and toys all over it but has a brand new bass boat and truck in the drive. Only time you see anyone do anything outside is when they come out to smoke and yell at the kids. THe one time an HOA being a good thing has ever crossed my mind
                                If his yard looks that bad then it doesn't sound like the HOA is doing its job....... AT ALL..

Comment

Working...
                                X