No announcement yet.

My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Clay! That's a proud moment for sure!!

Comment

Today is Clay's birthday. He is 19 so 2 more years and he will truly know it all.
      All joking aside he looks like he's turning into a fine young man.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Clay started collage a few weeks ago and is doing great. He got to do some early Teal the last week and he called to invite his old man next weekend. I'm super excited, this will be my first time to duck hunt. Also We are looking for him a Left handed bow. He is going to have to switch shooting hands because his injury shorten his draw considerably if he stays with a R/H bow.
        Attached Files

Comment

At one time I wasn't sure if I was ever going to get to see Clay bow hunt again. The Good Lord returned his arm to full strength but shortened his draw just a little because he can't fully straighten his left arm. Clay is naturally Left handed but always shot a bow right handed. He decided to switch to left hand to try and maintain his 27 inch draw length. Thanks to the generosity of one of our members he will get the opportunity to do that. He is super excited to get back to bow hunting so be on the lookout for some more LDPs.

Comment

Thats awesome! glad he can get back out there and do some bow hunting

Comment

Good to hear!! So glad he’s made a great recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that's great to hear, and thanks to the whoever helped this young man get back in the woods!!
                Last edited by Tbuddyandroby; 09-27-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Lotta good folks here!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Lotta good folks here!!
                    Yes sir. The generosity of TBH members never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

Yesterday was another proud Papa moment for me. Clay became a entrepreneur and started his own business. I went with him to get his DBA and today I supervised him with a Logo.
                      Attached Files

Comment

That's awesome!! Be sure to turn that DBA into a LLC when he starts raking in the big $$$

Comment

Super cool!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Clay's been hunting all season for his Target Buck but he never would cooperate. But he didn't come home empty-handed.
                            He might get to go one or two more times later on in the season.

Comment

Attaboy, Clay!

Comment

Clay put a perfect 30 yard shot on a full buck this evening.
                                He's not in a AR country.

Comment

Working...
                                X