My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    Well, Clay rode Bulls again today. He switched riding arms and did pretty good for a first time out in 9 months. I'm hoping this will be his last time but I'm sure it won't be. I'm proud of him just the same.

Hoggslayer

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The aftermath of Steer saddling at the Country fair.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Clay finally got to meet up with his friend Chris's Dad today. Chris and Clay have been friends and teammates since elementary.
        Clay lost a good friend May 18th, they were in the same class when the shooting started. When we decided to make the Santa Fe strong knives it was to give Chris's Dad a knife with his football number on it. Clay finally got to do that today and pay tribute to his buddy.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Clay went to prom tonight.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome, glad to see him doing so well. Dig that car, is that what he drove ?

can hear ZZ Top in the background " clean shirt, new shoes . . . noth'n like a Sharp Dressed man!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tx-Burt View Post
              Awesome, glad to see him doing so well. Dig that car, is that what he drove ?

can hear ZZ Top in the background " clean shirt, new shoes . . . noth'n like a Sharp Dressed man!"
              They were chauffeured in it.

Comment

good to see Clay got on the back of a bull again and doing well...….

Comment

Well turns out Dad was right and Clay doesn't like being without a truck. If you know of anyone looking for a clean Dodge Charger let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    Well, Clay rode Bulls again today. He switched riding arms and did pretty good for a first time out in 9 months. I'm hoping this will be his last time but I'm sure it won't be. I'm proud of him just the same.

Hoggslayer
                    Right on Clay

Comment

Even still today, a year later I have to rely on my faith in Jesus Christ to get me through each day. Now way I could have done this without the grace of God.
                      He is my rock that I lean on.

Just when I think the weight of the world is more than I can bear, he claims the storms and clears my path.

Beautiful is his way.
                      I love you son.

Comment

Today is a special day. A day we almost missed. I so proud of my boy Clay. Congratulations son. I pray your road ahead is straight and smooth. Just remember if you get stuck, Dad can pull you out.

Last edited by Hoggslayer; 06-07-2019, 11:06 AM.

Comment

My congratulations to Clay and to you to sir!! Clay is a very special young man, and I know God has big plans for him. You raised him up right, and he is a son to be proud of. No better gift God can give a man than a son!

God Speed to Clay in the years ahead as he grows and matures.

Comment

Sticking the landing is what Clay is all about. Congratulations son. No better gift from God than a child that you can be proud of.

Comment

Glad to see all the good news and a Big Thumbs up to you and the Wife for raising a great son!

Comment

Congrats to Clay!

Comment

Working...
                                X