My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    Yesterday was a long day. Clay got to come home and round 2 of the healing can begin. The round table went pretty good until the media came to start quoting everyone wrong. I know of a couple of news reports that are a little off from what was really said but I'm sure we all saw that coming. When we got to the capital we stopped off at the bathroom before going into the governor's office. While standing there taking care of business, my phone rang. I almost didnt answer it because it was a unknow number, but I figured I better given recent events. Turns out it was from the commander of the international space station calling from the international space station. He called to say a prayer for Clay and his friends. WOW, space prayers. Then after it was all said and done the governor treated everyone to snacks at Buc ee's on the ride back home. WOW, beaver nuggets. I'm exhausted and ready to go back to work so that I can take a break. My God is a awsome God.

Hoggslayer
    Wow! How exciting and yet... awkward at the same time.

May the Lord be with you all.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Im just seeing this and it hits like a ton of bricks. Prayers up for your son and you. Im glad to hear the physical healing has begun and looks bright. Tell your son he has about 80,000 people from TBH pulling for him.
      I am just now seeing it as well...I haven't been on as often this week. I concur with you, rtp...80k family members are in his corner. Praying for you, Clay, and for the Hoggslayer family

Originally posted by Hillbilly Rockstar View Post
      Great news. Dang you people, I told myself today that I was going to read this and not tear up. I was wrong.
      You aren't the only one crying, brother...I'm sitting here with tears streaming. I had no idea that any of our folks were affected by this tragedy

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      I'm going to bring him to Bownanza next year.

Hoggslayer
      I'm glad to see you say this...I was gonna ask if he would be there. He'll be inundated with TBH'ers wanting to meet him and shake his hand

Comment

That surgeon shoots screw like son did when he built his tree house at the age of 9.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Good grief!! man when he goes to the airport, he'll set off the machines from 30 feet away... And if/when they get those gizmo's in his school, he'll need a special hall pass! That's some serious hardware right there!!

Comment

The individual talents / abilities of the Dr's, first responders, nurses & caretakers are an amazing bunch...wish I could personally thank everyone that had a hand in Clay's ordeal. I feel the Lord has an outstanding plan for your son Jay & tickled to be in a position to watch this young man's future unfold. I doubt anyone could suggest an improvement to the emotional support already set in motion to meet Clay's needs as he moves into the next chapter of his heeling. Thank you for the willingness to share with all of us. I'm not sure how each of us would handle your families situation, but reckon it would be more towards clamming up if the tables were turned?? This has been tough from the sidelines trying to find any sort of rational of coping with so much emotional overload. Again, thank you for sharing Clay's story. Seems the kindness seen in this thread is slowly diluting the evil event a little each day.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chas my friend, you are truly one of the purist forms of kindness & support I've witnessed & TBH is also blessed to have you here for your words of wisdom. Amigo, you sir are one of a kind!!

Comment

Continued prayers, bud..... Glad things are going his way.
              Lesto!!

Comment

Just catching up on the GS.Prayers for your family. Grew up in the area and lived in SF for many years.Moved for work 13 yrs ago.I still considerate SF home.My youngest 16 started school there and without a doubt would have been at the high school, I am glad your son is healing and starting the long road to recovery.

Comment

Dang that hurts just lookin at those pics!!! He may have to learn to ride right handed

Comment

So glad he is home!

Comment

Dang that's a lot of hardware. Looks like one of my deer stand projects.

So glad he's home. Prayers sent for a full and complete recovery. We are all pulling for him. What an ordeal.

Comment

Just watched that David Hogg kid spew more Anti-Gun liberal BS.. to be honest if Clay and this punk were to ever meet, and Clay were to throat punch him, I think I would have smile and give a high five... but I know Clay is a bigger man than that!! God has bigger things for you!!!

Comment

Dadgum your son is one tough OMBRE!! Prayers for a FULL recovery!!!

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Prayers continue.

Comment

Prayers spoken for Clay for a complete recovery. We are also praying for all the wounded kids and for the families that lost their precious young ones.

Hoggslayer. PM me your mailing address. We have something we would like to send Clay.

Comment

Working...
                                X