Concealed Carry Frisco Roughriders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
    Yep, I had to take my pocket knife back to the truck the last time I went.
    I made it through with my pocket knife last game I went to. I got up there and thought "Carp, I don't want to have to walk all the way back to the truck. Let me just try!" It worked in my favor.

Comment

God forbid we put them at school entrances.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
        Medal Detectors at a Baseball Game? Never seen it. Heck even Jerry's World would have complaints to high heaven. I would never make it to the Medal Detector but instead call this a GUN FREE Zone and a violation of my Second Amendment Rights and never go there EVER. I would find someone walking up to the game that needs tickets and give them away.

Guess you’ve not been to a Ranger’s game in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
          Yep same thing at Minute Maid park to watch the Astros. I always worry when leaving the park after night games and having to walk blocks to the car , but it's just part of it.
          You live in that much fear?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            You live in that much fear?
            I think what he is saying is He has a Fire Extinguisher in his home and hopes to never have to use it. Same thing here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Guess you’ve not been to a Ranger’s game in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Went to a Ranger Game 5 years ago and walk right through. Things are changing.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                Went to a Ranger Game 5 years ago and walk right through. Things are changing.
                They've been "wanding" me and using a popsicle stick to go through my wife's purse at Rangers, Mavs, Texans and Strohs games since 2009 (or even before then).

They do it at Disneyland and Disneyworld.
                Even at concerts I have to get wanded or walk through the pearly gates.

Comment

Working...
                X