Where can you find these at?
      feed store

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
        Where do you buy in San Saba?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
        I aiways got it at Tractor Supply

Comment

I just fed about $90 worth of double down to coons in the last 2 weeks. Can’t wait to get my new coon hoods in!

I dream of killing deer like y’all are posting.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHunt View Post
            Nice buck Peyton!

Jim Hunt

Thanks! 8 year old 203.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
              I just fed about $90 worth of double down to coons in the last 2 weeks. Can’t wait to get my new coon hoods in!

I dream of killing deer like y’all are posting.

Thanks for the Coonhood plug!
              Haden
              COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER

Comment

I think you guys wanting to compare proteins could use a membership to https://thehuntersight.com

Add your property(s), add your feeders to the map, start logging the type of protein or brand of protein each time you fill a feeder.

Click Feeder Trends

See the 2 different bar graphs

1 bar graph will be a feeder you choose and showing the monthly consumption over a year's time.

The second trend will show you all the feeders on your property and the total consumption rate of each feeder for a duration you choose. Select your date range and see each feeder compared to the other feeders total consumption.

Try different brands of protein in each feeder and find out which feeder your deer are using more. Find your deer's preference.

Comment

Here is a video of how simple it all is

Comment

Great looking buck Peyton. Nice brows and mass. The turned down beams add to his character too.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
                      Dang Peyton, missed this buck... congratulations on a giant!!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        L&E

Cottonseed is cheaper and as good or better than any protein pellet. IMO
                        I was wondering about this. Is there anything extra in protein that you don't get in cottonseed?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Dang Peyton, missed this buck... congratulations on a giant!!
                          ****! Great Buck.

Comment

Working...
                          X