X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    TEXAS. Country.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    LOL! Some people just don't get it or they may do it just to annoy you BOBH!

Comment

If hick rock from Texas counts.....Reckless Kelly's Millican may be the best record of them all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

REK- No Kinda Dancer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Angels Flying to Close to the Ground.
          Wlllie Nelson

Comment

Achy Breaky Heart is one of my favorites.

Comment

I didn't know Creedence Clearwater Revival did country.

My fav is San Antonio Rose - Bob Wills

Comment

Robert Earl Keen - Feeling Good Again

Comment

Neither the location of birth nor the location of upbringing seems to calculate in the definition of a Texas country artist, as long as the origin is not in the corporate Nashville scene as the genre tends to be anti-Nashville.

George just got disqualified. LOL.

Comment

Neither the location of birth nor the location of upbringing seems to calculate in the definition of a Texas country artist, as long as the origin is not in the corporate Nashville scene as the genre tends to be anti-Nashville.

George just got disqualified. LOL.

I’d tend to agree with this as a whole, but my question is: Was Strait once a Texas country artist that morphed into Nashville? I mean I assume he cut his teeth in honkytonks, county fairs and dancehalls. I know he got his big break at Rodeo Houston, but what about before that? I really don’t know. In my opinion, Pat Green has done the same to a lesser degree... morphed to Nashville that is.

The fact that someone above listed “Red Dirt Road- Brooks and Dunn” makes me laugh my *** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                      Red Dirt Road. Brooks and Dunn

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. This is all wrong. I’m usually accepting of the fact that people have different opinions, but your choice is so wrong that you need to change it immediately.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. This is all wrong. I’m usually accepting of the fact that people have different opinions, but your choice is so wrong that you need to change it immediately.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Haha. It’s the lyrics man.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          I’d tend to agree with this as a whole, but my question is: Was Strait once a Texas country artist that morphed into Nashville? I mean I assume he cut his teeth in honkytonks, county fairs and dancehalls. I know he got his big break at Rodeo Houston, but what about before that? I really don’t know. In my opinion, Pat Green has done the same to a lesser degree... morphed to Nashville that is.

The fact that someone above listed “Red Dirt Road- Brooks and Dunn” makes me laugh my *** off.

That was a copy and paste.

The song would have to have been recorded during the time he was in Texas underground scene......not recorded in Nashville.

Comment

Roger Creager is so bad....

Comment

The song would have to have been recorded during the time he was in Texas underground scene......not recorded in Nashville.

And I don’t know of any of those.

Comment

Wife and i think that the song "Im gonna miss her" by Brad Paisely is funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X