How do you tell your wife no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    It’s gonna be a beautiful house, but you aren’t that close to finishing.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried pinning my builder down on a 45 day lock at 2.75 and he has ghosted me since last week[emoji3]. I know if I have him build my pool and shop I’ll be in summer of 2021.

Comment

After the post I read a few comments,and skipped all tje way to the end![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
      Gonna be a nice place!!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Anyway to make the pictures bigger? They have all the blank and half the money so they normally get what they want.

Comment

She happy! Good investment!
            Whenever she tells you no all you have to say is remember you got the house you wanted.
            Last edited by hunt247; 08-04-2020, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Wouldn’t be a Black Ice thread without someone passed out [emoji28]

Comment

Good looking place!
                Last edited by Punkin; 08-04-2020, 08:07 AM.

Comment

She won!

Comment

Show her the numbers if it’s a financial problem. Don’t think interest rates will get any better than they are now. We’re thinking re Fi ourselves. Possibilities are endless. Do you live close to a constant level lake? Check out a lake house or a home on acreage. Anything beats a living in a subdivision.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                      Show her the numbers if it’s a financial problem. Don’t think interest rates will get any better than they are now. We’re thinking re Fi ourselves. Possibilities are endless. Do you live close to a constant level lake? Check out a lake house or a home on acreage. Anything beats a living in a subdivision.
                      way to stay on top of this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        Wouldn’t be a Black Ice thread without someone passed out [emoji28]

Lol. You caught that

The above pic and these two were all on the same night and happened to be right in the middle of all my house pics.

Last edited by Black Ice; 08-04-2020, 12:34 PM.

Comment

How can anyone see these giant pictures?! Looks nice from the corners of the pictures i was able to view lol

Comment

Are these any smaller? They all look the same size on my phone on tapatalk.

Comment

Way to put your foot down and tell her you wear the pants! Oh, wait...

Comment

Dear God, those pictures are HUGE! I think I'll delete the huge ones since you posted smaller ones since then. Congratulations, or condolences, on the new house.

Comment

Working...
                                X