No announcement yet.

How do you tell your wife no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very easy about how I tell my wife no. I tell her no but hell no... GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Please post a picture of her purse. I want to see if it is a large one or just one of those little clutches. I suspect she does not need a big purse.
      Thanks for the laugh, Burnadell

Comment

If you're going to say no, be ready to back it with numbers. Everyone is different, but any time I've ever said no and substantiated why to my wife, she's either accepted it or come back and beat me at my own game substantiating why I was was wrong.

I'm the one who's always bored and wanting to buy land, build a house, put in a pool, buy rental property, etc, though, so it's way more often my wife saying no than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          I lost the battle and signed a contract Friday.

Man a year goes by fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Congrats on the new house!

Comment

Just tell her you have a headache

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Just tell her you have a headache

LMAO.

Comment

Yes ma'am is usually what I end up saying lol

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                  Tell her to make you a sammich. She'll forget all about it while she is kicking the crap out of you.

Send her the plans for it as well..

Comment

You wanna be right or wanna be married?

Comment

Years ago when my husband said no to me on a new house I told him I was going to stay the summer in an apartment and he could stay in the house because the tin can we lived in was so hot the ice cream in the freezer melted. I got my new house.

Of course, I compromised and went with a new mobile home rather than the house I wanted. Financially, it was best. Our utility bills went from $500+ per month to less than $100 in the summer.

Comment

I say no. If that doesn't work, I say maybe and hope she forgets. If she brings it up again, I say she never told me (we are getting older you know), and say I'll think about and hope she forgets. Continue as long as you can.

Comment

Just say no man

Comment

Been with my wife 34 years, married for 28 of them. I am fortunate, she does not want be the Alpha or even try and leaves all big decisions to me.

Comment

Never say no. You have to present hard facts to back your opinion. Otherwise, you're stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
                                Never say no. You have to present hard facts to back your opinion. Otherwise, you're stuck.

Facts never win a discussion with the wife. It’s more abt feels. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X