No announcement yet.

What do you hunt out of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven’t had a lease in the 10+ years of hunting in Texas so it has all been hang on or climbing stands!

Comment

Ranger or truck.

Comment

I make brush blinds on the ground out of natural vegetation
        Animals never see me
        I also wear my Sasquatch suit while I’m in the brush blind
        A Sasquatch hiding in the brush seems natural to the deer so they don’t pay no mind

Comment

Pickup and then afoot. Can't stand to sit in a blind when there is a whole beautiful world to walk over. Who knows, might even stumble across an arrowhead along the way.
          Adios,
          Gary

Comment

3 axis shot on foot stalk hunting and 1 axis shot from ladder stand. 3 whitetail from pop-up blind, 1 from a box stand, 1 from a tower stand, and 3 on foot stalk hunting. I definitely prefer on foot stalk hunting. Spotting a deer while creeping through trees and then working to get close enough for the shot without getting busted...whole thing is an adrenaline rush for me. My least favorite is box stand. Just sitting and waiting for deer to stroll up to a feeder gets boring for me

Comment

Ground blind?
              Platform blind?
              Popup?
              Pickup truck?
              Tree stand?
              Ladder stand?
              Tripod?

All the above except tree stands and ladder stands. We don't have trees

Comment

Pop ups, ground, ladder stand tripods and box blind. Depends where the deer are at the time!

Comment

Popup or a tripod. I love both, but they definitely have different applications.

Comment

Out house looking ground blinds made from privacy fence boards and tripods at my bow only lease. Box blinds and pop ups in Freer where we mostly rifle hunt. We don't have a tree big enough to climb on either place.

Comment

an old van DOWN BY THE RIVER... lol

Comment

I think I have given up pop-ups for good. One Krivoman on a platform, one plywood box and several tripods.

Comment

I ordered a Krivoman at the end of March, hoping he calls me soon.

Comment

Been buying new blinds and tripods with all the extra money on my paycheck.

I call them my MAGA blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                              I ordered a Krivoman at the end of March, hoping he calls me soon.
                              All those using Krivoman how easy are they to move without a tractor?

I do popups and ladder stands because I can carry them and move then by myself easily.

Never tried a tripod but y'all got me thinking

Comment

My popup

Comment

Working...
                                X