Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
    As a combat Vet and former Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division I assure a label was not my intention. It was simply a warning to be careful, as you can imagine, these probably aren't your ordinary high school drop out trespassers. I apologize if it came off insensitive...

Edit: Thanks Martin
    No need to apologize. As a combat vet Marine Corps infantryman I understand what you mean. And I should have put my big boy pants on this morning before being a whiner. Either way you are right in saying he should be careful regardless of this guys background if he's out there up to no good.

No harm no foul. Good lookin out for the op.

Comment

Do you think maybe they were staging the drugs on your property to reduce the traffic to the other house? Dude in the truck gets on your land and picks up a package?

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
        Do you think maybe they were staging the drugs on your property to reduce the traffic to the other house? Dude in the truck gets on your land and picks up a package?
        Package was given to him at my entrance. He proceeded I'm after that according to a witness.

Comment

Now that the dust appears to be settling, we all wish that you had called Lonestar Law. This would’ve made the epic season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            Package was given to him at my entrance. He proceeded I'm after that according to a witness.
            Ahhh. I missed that part.

Comment

Looks a fine young man!

Comment

Working...
              X