Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This your place?

Comment

Jason - Sounds like your neighbors where hiding her out during the day on your place.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post

Comment

Let me guess. Trump isn't her president.

Comment

Pretty sure Meth is her president.

Comment

Best "Live Hunt" ever!!!

Comment

Now this really got good!!! CRAZY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
                  Is this close to your place, too?

Comment

Daayum!!! Smokin! She dont look like she would ever do any trespassin!

Comment

Dang I missed all the good stuff!

Comment

Live hunt complete with LDP.... That was an exciting one!

Comment

If you are wanted and actively running from the cops, why would you dye your hair a shade of hunter orange?

Eyebrows are on point though. Couldn't have been easy drawing them on with a Sharpie each morning, with using a meth spoon as a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                            As a combat Vet and former Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division I assure a label was not my intention. It was simply a warning to be careful, as you can imagine, these probably aren't your ordinary high school drop out trespassers. I apologize if it came off insensitive...

Edit: Thanks Martin
                            Some kid that lost his hand in Afghanistan while serving in the Army posted a picture of his nub on Facebook while holding with his only hand a bottle of "Hand Restoring Cream" which was rubbed all over the nub with the caption "this stuff doesn't work". So a vet using humor to cope with his situation using a gallows sense of humor like most of us vets have. You should of seen the people show up to destroy him for being insensitive to the military and veterans not realizing that he was a veteran and it was in fact his hand.

I would bet that in this State at least if someone is making any comments publically about veterans that could be considered malevolent that they are most likely a veteran also. Or looking for a bloodied nose.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post
                              Dang! Not sure how I missed this thread for so long. Antlers, you live on Copperhead Rd? Have neighbors by the name of Pettimore, by chance?
                              Same as his daddy and his daddy before?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                                Let me guess. Trump isn't her president.
                                Dang no bite marks. I guess the dog would have had to meth in his system too if it would have bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X