No announcement yet.

Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What county is this in. What's the sheriffs office? There are all kinds of free online police, ems and fire scanners out there. We can listen in live.

Comment

I hope he gets snake bit and saves the courts some time and $.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
        What county is this in. What's the sheriffs office? There are all kinds of free online police, ems and fire scanners out there. We can listen in live.

Henderson county—I’m not hearing anything though

Comment

Man, I should have brought a 30 pack and we could have had a tailgate party at antlers86's gate tonight! Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well...what’s new?

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              Man, I should have brought a 30 pack and we could have had a tailgate party at antlers86's gate tonight! Lol

...but what would you do after the first hour?

Comment

Typing full update now. Hold tight! Still no conclusion as far as I know.

Comment

Lol, good point! There's nothing close to his place that I'm aware of that sells mas cerveza. Better bring a keg!
                  Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  ...but what would you do after the first hour?

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    Typing full update now. Hold tight! Still no conclusion as far as I know.

Comment

Around 6:15-6:30 I went to stake out a house I will be building on the other end of inlaws property next door. As I pulled out I noticed a wrecker loading an older truck with multiple sheriff and troopers present. All fully suited up. I asked if it had anything to do with my call last week and they told me they had a guy hiding out in the woods. We discussed a little about what went on last week and a story I received from my neighbor. They shut me off and jumped in their cars. All left quickly and I proceeded to house staking. My way back I came in on the other end of my road to check things out. Went by my place and everyone was scattered on wood lines. Left gate open for anyone needing access. Stayed at the house and basically listened to dogs barking off and on. At least 2 times 5 of the squad cars hauled it down our road leaving. Come to find out they were just getting around in position on other properties. Right at dark we heard dogs get really crazy and pretty sure they caught him but that is a guess. We drove out on the main highway to see but couldn't tell much of anything.

I've had multiple friends who live nearby call me asking what's going on. Still 15 or so deputies out on the road.

I believe the trespasser I have footage of had a dealing with the guy they are after. Neighbor across the road watched the trespasser meet with a guy at my gate with a package and proceed in afterwards.

The truck that was towed earlier this evening was here this morning 2 times flying up and down our road. Wife watched it all happen during her morning walk. Believe it may have been a decoy to get a deal done. Came back this evening, deal done and he ran.

I'm curious to find out more details hopefully tomorrow!

Comment

This got interesting.

Comment

Last pic I took. They are lined up out on the highway.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Interesting turn of events. Glad to see LEO involved. Sounds like this guys “up to no good” may come back to bite him.

Comment

I'm fixing to make a call to see if they caught the guy. I'm always packing but need to know if I should sleep with one eye open!

Comment

Working...
                              X