• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
    Sss
    There it is!!! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by J-Carp View Post
      I understand man, but if you determine his intent you can perhaps take the charge up from criminal Trespass to a high charge.
      I am answering where you said you didn't see house in the statute. That is all.

Comment

When you call the guy record it. I'd like to hear a bunch of ummm ummm you see. ummm well well ummmm

Actually put all of us on a 200 way conference call. What could go wrong?

Comment

I can't believe you didn't lay him out a welcome mat Jason! How ruuuuuuude!

Comment

I would absolutely record that phone call.

May want to double check to make sure but I think that in Texas only one person has to know that they are recording a conversation and that can be the person doing the recording.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I needed that laugh! Next visit he makes we will have a LIVE TBH arse whoopin thread!

Comment

I will be driving by his house on my way home this afternoon and see if truck is anywhere in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  I am answering where you said you didn't see house in the statute. That is all.

I see that and after reading it again I wasn’t very clear. That’s my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    You mis-typed "Lay him out on a welcome mat."

Comment

pea gravel and think with a clear head....only advice I'd give.

Comment

So...is he dead yet?

Comment

I am in for the evening update. OP, remember to take a deep breath before the tire irons come into play.

Comment

Id go drive around in his yard for a bit, before I knocked on the door.

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                              that made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                                I like this idea!

Tagged for the outcome

Comment

Working...
                                X