• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use a toenail as a toothpick!

Comment

Looks kool! I'd try it.

Comment

Wonder what kind of exotic stuff you will be having at the next location?

Comment

Oh man I would need a few more beers before I started eating Iggy The Iguana. When in Rome, do as the Roman's. May I ask what line of work has brought you to T&T?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Wonder what kind of exotic stuff you will be having at the next location?
            Who knows, it is the land of the headhunters! I think this is where The Minnow shipwrecked...

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
              Oh man I would need a few more beers before I started eating Iggy The Iguana. When in Rome, do as the Roman's. May I ask what line of work has brought you to T&T?
              I work for an O&G company as a Construction Manager.

Comment

I’ve heard it’s really good! I’d try it for sure

Comment

I had a friend from Venezuela that came to work in the Valley. After being here for a while he asked some co-workers where he could get some iguanas. Without skipping a beat they told him he could get some at the local flea market. He went down there found the booth they told him to go to and he asked the owner if he had any iguanas. The guy showed him what he had. Of course they were small iguanas ment to be pets. My friend asked "Don't you have any eating size iguanas." The guy thought he was joking.

He says that iguanas that have eggs in them are prized but you have to be careful that the street vendor hasn't stuffed them with rocks.

Comment

I’ll pass.

Comment

The ones in FL taste just fine, when they got in the swimming pool, next stop was the grill.

Comment

I'd eat one of them lizards before a coon or stinking javalina!

Comment

I have worked an lived all over LA including T&T.....anything is edible down there. Never saw a need for it. I would buy them on the side of the road and let them go. Just understand the risks of salmonella and everything associated with eating those guys

like anything to each his own. I am a carnivore so I could care less what you eat....Chicken Roti or doubles on the side of the road is much better though.

Comment

How much does a man have to pay for roadside lizard with its feet tied behind its back?

Comment

Just crazy.
                              Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                              Not kidding. There is a directive from the pope that it is ok to eat iguana during Lent. Even though not the Lenten season, dig in without reservation. :-)
                              Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

delicious.

In general, I prefer the food South of us to the food North of us.

Alaska provided Beluga, seal, and a few other....delicacies.

I'll take the lizard anyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X