Grayson county black bear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grayson county black bear?

Just read a juvenile black bear has been spotted in Bells.... that’s kinda cool

This should be way better than any black panther thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! That dollar general is just a little over 20 miles from me. I've heard of people catching them on game cams up here in far north Texas. Guess in the next few decades they will be common around here.

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Game wardens confirmed that a young adult black bear has been spotted in multiple counties across Texoma for the past few weeks.

Even made the local news.

Comment

The ex-wife and youngest son live pretty much straight across from the Dollar General. I already today the son that it's illegal to kill it, because I have ZERO doubt that if it wasn't, he'd grab the ghillie suit and his bow and go looking for it.

Comment

Grayson county will become a Texas hotspot with trophy deer/bear hunting & striper bass fishing

Comment

You thought raccoons were tough on feeders, stand back and watch!

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                  You thought raccoons were tough on feeders, stand back and watch!
                  That's no joke.

Comment

Wow, something to watch out for on the long walk in to some public land spots, I'd avoid hunting public lands at all cost!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearddogs View Post
                      Wow, something to watch out for on the long walk in to some public land spots, I'd avoid hunting public lands at all cost!
                      That’s a good looking Draht in your avatar!

Comment

Not buying it. That's gotta be a released pet or something. It didn't get to Grayson by walking from Arkansas or Oklahoma. TPWD pushing the leprechaun meme.

Comment

Is it just me or did anyone else who read that article laugh at some of those quotes???

"Had the pictures on his phone and showed them to me and I was surprised and I didn't realize it was this close," Taylor said.

"I can't even grasp the idea that there might be a bear running loose in this area," Hudson said.

"Keep an eye out now, maybe keep a better eye out on my chickens," Taylor said.
                          Last edited by rbsears; 05-12-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                            Not buying it. That's gotta be a released pet or something. It didn't get to Grayson by walking from Arkansas or Oklahoma. TPWD pushing the leprechaun meme.
                            I buy it, we have had bears and elk in the Texas panhandle that presumably migrated from the mountains of New May-he-co

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              I buy it, we have had bears and elk in the Texas panhandle that presumably migrated from the mountains of New May-he-co
                              That scenario is plausable. Bears migrating to Grayson from OK or AR isn't. Look at the geography, highways, towns, and farms in between. None of it is good bear habitat.

Yes, I'm aware a bear has hit by a 18 wheeler in NE Texas on I-30 several years ago, but that's a long way from Grayson.
                              Last edited by 100%TtId; 05-12-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X