Obesity, fat, plump, huge ok you get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
    what if the lese manager is not paying his share on the lease and hes using that money to buy food casue he likes endorphins can anyone hear the tree that fell
    No, butt GD go bak two 2nd grade and learn how two speel

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
      No, butt GD go bak two 2nd grade and learn how two speel
      Dang man, I laughed real loud when I red this un. I was standing in line at the likker store and that woman in front of me started staring at me.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        Reckon if y’all really get scared from the doctor, and get you some real good chest pains, why it ain’t no problem to lose weight. I used to be so fat that if I tried to run, my teats hit me in the eyes.
        This made me laugh. Sure don't want to get to where my teats are hitting me in the eyes lol! Radar you said you lost a bunch of weight in that other thread. How did you do it?

Comment

I made myself eat less, cut out a lot grease and breads. Started walking as much as I can. I still do all that now. I see the threads where folks making them big steaks and stuff and boy they look good. If I started eating like that again, reckon I’d be big as barn door . Losing weight ain’t that hard to do, it’s keeping it off, it’s the hardest thing a person could do. I got too skinny and weighed less than I did in high school, ever one round here thought I was eat up with something other than dumbazz. My wife made me gain some back and that took a year. I pray every day not to get fat again, might sound selfish but it’s the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            Dang man, I laughed real loud when I red this un. I was standing in line at the likker store and that woman in front of me started staring at me.
            Lol

Comment

Congrats to all that have taken the weight off! Read "wheat belly" it has a lot of insight as to obesity in today's society...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                Congrats to all that have taken the weight off! Read "menudo belly" it has a lot of insight as to obesity in today's society...
                Have to check that out

Comment

I like beer. It makes me fat. Fair trade as far as I’m concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe over eating is an addiction.

I have been over weight my whole life. It never caused me any issues, BP was never high or any of that stuff and I could walk men half my size into the ground.
                    That said I don’t know a lot of 360 pound old men so I had part of my stomach cut out.
                    For a while it helped me not want to eat.
                    I have stayed a little over 200 for the last year and a half but every day is a struggle.

Every time I walk into a store it is full of stuff I want to eat. I have a passel of Grand kids so my house is full of stuff that I would love to eat.

For me going in a store to pay for my gas and getting out of there without buying a piece of chicken is a little victory.

Comment

Had a cousin with a "thyroid problem".

Somehow lapband fixed the "thyroid problem" and the weight poured off.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                        Had a cousin with a "thyroid problem".

Somehow lapband fixed the "thyroid problem" and the weight poured off.
                        Back when I was a personal trainer I'd say half the women I trained had already went to the doctor praying for a thyroid issue before they joined the gym. I also knew quite a few women who would have the surgeon suck their fat out to get a head start only to gain it right back. I would tell them they're just like the person who wins the lottery and goes bankrupt a few years later. You don't learn the right way by taking the easy way.

Comment

Working...
                        X