Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Beyond Blessed - my first child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Congratulations on a beautiful baby!

On another note...YOU STOLE YOUR FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND?
    On a second note (mr. gof punctuation monitor) his “friend” is a chick. Read better.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

What a beautiful baby girl. Congrats to you and your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          On a second note (mr. gof punctuation monitor) his “friend” is a chick. Read better.
          Well Jeff, in this day and age, that don't mean she wasn't her girlfriend!
          ...I'm jus' sayin'...

Comment

You have a beautiful new addition to your family. nothing will melt a mans heart like his daughter. Congrats to you and your wife! Life is about to speed up big time!

Comment

That tiny precious little girl will have you wrapped around her little finger for life. Good luck and congrats!

Comment

Pic

Married up for sure!

Lol to clarify... the friend was another female. Just so happens they worked together and traveled a lot together.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                  Just a beauty.......Congrats.....
                  And, which one of those "little tiny fingers", are you wrapped around...
                  ALL of them!!!

Comment

congrats on that blessing and great story

Comment

Originally posted by Soclose View Post
                      ALL of them!!!
                      Enjoy every single minute. It'll fly by faster than you can imagine. You'll get to watch her roll over, crawl, learn to walk, say "Dada", learn to ride a bike, learn to swim, play ball or do ballet, make friends and like boys, graduate HS, get her heart broke, go off to college and graduate, fall in love for real, marry her best friend and have a little girl of her very own. Every bit of that will feel like it happens in the span of a breath. I can not express to you enough how fast it goes and how you need to savor every moment. There, free advice from a Daddy of four "little girls".....who wrote this mostly without tearing up.

...and buy stock in toilet paper.

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful girl bud!!! Girls are the best. We just had our second girl and I wouldn’t change it for nothing. Sitting here right now with her in my chest. 3 wks old today.

Comment

Great name, beautiful baby. Enjoy the ride and listen to Curt's wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            Uh...oops!

Originally posted by Soclose View Post
                            Married up for sure!

Lol to clarify... the friend was another female. Just so happens they worked together and traveled a lot together.
                            Well, darn, I would steal her from my own brother if I had to! You did well son! Congratulations on two beautiful girls in the house.

Now...DON'T MESS IT UP!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X