Aluminum Boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
    I'll get with you on Sunday night, Bobby...I have the perfect place for you to keep it stored

In all seriousness, the boats in MossyOak and HoggSlayers pics have been high on my list for a while. But I also like the SeaArk, Excel, and Gator Trax.

The GT is a premium boat and it's more of a dream for me than a reality, for what I would want. Their Strike Series...it is a phenomenal boat, but I could get a really nice glass bay boat for the same price, and "YouKnowWho" would be wanting the glass boat to ride around in versus the aluminum for the same money

As far as an aluminum bass boat goes, Vexus is coming out with a very good looking line of aluminums that I want to get in front of to check out...from the photos I've seen, it looks like a gem of a boat
    Hey Jarvis, good to hear from you ! You know, I've had the fever forever.
    Yep...them women just don't understand. lol
    I haven't heard of Vexus but I'll have to check it out.
    Take care !

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
      Go look at my add in the classifieds. I use that boat to bowfish, sadbass/hybrid fish, bass fish, kids tubbing. About as good as it gets for an all around boat. I would even let my custom built winch system go with it for removing the deck by yourself.
      I'll sneak back over there and take a peek...Thanks !

Comment

Uncle J Custom Boats all the way! Completely custom and pricing is really competitive.

I will get one if I ever decide to part ways with my G Bear Custom cajun special.

Comment

Originally posted by Stykbow View Post
          Hey Jarvis, good to hear from you ! You know, I've had the fever forever.
          Yep...them women just don't understand. lol
          I haven't heard of Vexus but I'll have to check it out.
          Take care !
          It's been a while! We'll be over there for Mother's Day Sunday night with mom

Vexus is a new company, started up by the old Ranger crew who left Ranger after Johnny Morris purchased them. Best I can tell, they waited for their non compete clause to expire, then started up a new company. They have the aluminum boats in production now, they unveiled them at the BassMaster Classic this year. I'm really wanting to see them in person, but from the photos and videos I've seen, they look top notch

Comment

Take a look at the Excel baypro 18 or 20. Was going to be my choice when I was looking until I decided on a bass boat instead. Has some nice features you don't find on many aluminum manufactures boats. I think the 18 had a 18 gallon tank and rated for up to 115 and the 20 has a 30 gallon tank and rated for 150. I was looking at them In Baytown at Gene's powersports.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
              There is a Boat Right for sale on here that is a steal.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=boat
              x2!

Comment

Working...
              X