Bands you wish you could have seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
    You missed some good stuff man. I’ve seen rush a couple times - always a kick arse show.

I would like to have seen Stevie Ray Vaughn.
    Yes, Rush was awesome and like you I regret not seeing SRV.

Comment

SRV played The Crossroads in Nacogdoches several times when I was in college there. SRV in a dive bar it was awesome.

Comment

Dio

Comment

Oh lawdy!!!

Comment

Ok, Ill play.

Guy Lombardo

Lawrence Welk

Comment

Eagles
              Doors
              Allman Brothers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                Can't believe no one has said Led Zepplin. That is the one band I would have liked to see the most.

Mud Honey at the front end of the grunge movement.
                I was too young to see the original line up, but did see Page/Plant twice. I paid over $200 in 1995 to get lower prom next to the stage, right side. That was a lot of money for a college student back then. I was sitting there stressing about it before the lights went down. Page came out right in front of us and tore into a few seconds of the Immigrant Song then switched on a dime to the Wanton song. I forgot about the $200 bucks. During the middle of the show Page walks out with his famous double neck Gibson. House lights went up and he went into a blistering version of The Song Remains the Same. Best show ever! And I have seen a ton of them.

Comment

That was the thing about attending the Texxas Jam. You got to see a whole lot of bands in a short period of time. I went in '78 '79 and '80. Good times!

Comment

Not Houston but same intro songs.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                      SRV
                      edit: For some reason the "SRV" above will not stay capitalized.

edit2: Now it stay capitalized.
                      SRV would have been amazing to see live.

Comment

Rush is by far one of the best I’ve ever been to.

CCR and Zepplin and Nirvana

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                          Can't believe no one has said Led Zepplin. That is the one band I would have liked to see the most.

Mud Honey at the front end of the grunge movement.
                          Heck yeah!

I was lucky enough to see Plant and Page, was an awesome show with Bohnam's son on the drums. Mud Honey was a cool band too.

I wish I could have seen Smashing Pumpkins, The Screaming Trees, Motorhead, and David Allen Coe.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                            SRV played The Crossroads in Nacogdoches several times when I was in college there. SRV in a dive bar it was awesome.
                            Had some of the best times i can’t remember at Crossroads!

Comment

Tom Petty

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                That was the thing about attending the Texxas Jam. You got to see a whole lot of bands in a short period of time. I went in '78 '79 and '80. Good times!
                                Yes, Yes and Yes!! Oh and the band I wished I'd seen back in the day was Yes!
                                Seen SRV back when he would drift in and out - wished I could have seen him after he kicked the habit!

Comment

Working...
                                X