Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
    You can't file a judgement because:
    a. he waited until last day, you got no notice and time ran out?

or

b. the appeal bond stops all judgement?

either way, the system sucks.
    I was told that the appeal bond stops all judgements unless he retracts it. He had to place a cash bond equal to twice the judgement amount. I waited until after I deposited the insurance check and it cleared befor having my lawyer draw up papers for me to not pursue the case at that time, which I delivered to the Brazoria County Courthouse. So this at least inconvenienced him the loss of $16,000 in cash bond for almost a year. I don’t know if he checked on this or not? He never informed me he wasn’t going to “pay up” so I never informed him that I contacted my insurance company. I get a little (very little) satisfaction that his insurance rates will increase because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      You have a crooked JP and disreputable towing company you need to expose on all social media available.
      I don’t think the JP, Judge Markell is crooked at all, or has ties to Houston Assett and Auto Recovery also known as CAAR of Houston and Countrywide Asset and Auto Recovery.

I am glad his bid for Brazoria County Sheriff never worked out. He used to be Alvin’s Police Chief, and refused to help out when a young officer gave both parties a warning in a traffic accident. My wife stopped her Corvette at a stop sign and a teenager late for school cut a turn short and drove over her hood. The front end basically exploded in all directions. Since there was fiberglass across the street, he assumed she was pulled out too far. It didn’t matter that all her fluids were behind the stop sign and fiberglass was even behind the car.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        Sorry it ended like it did. Hopefully one day the SOB messes with THAT guy & gets what he deserves.
        I doubt he gets his hands dirty.

Comment

Working...
        X