Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    Trifexis! $105 for 6 month supply. And treats for heartworms also
    Yep

Comment

^^^^^This

I've never had good luck with all that topical stuff.

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken (entirely possible), it seems you (OP - Grulla) are arguing against vaccines on the other thread. Kinda ironic, no?

Comment

Garlic powder in your dogs food daily. Just a teaspoon will work. Old school remedy that works really well. I had a heeler that was allergic to fleas and gave this to her for 19 years and she never had a flea or tick once I started using this. I made a gravy out of it mixing some beef/chicken bouillon with some garlic powder and water and gave this to her every evening. Never once did she use any flea medication.

Comment

I use this and it gets round worms too, it gets pretty much all of the critters you don't want. Not cheap though.

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
              Unless I'm mistaken (entirely possible), it seems you (OP - Grulla) are arguing against vaccines on the other thread. Kinda ironic, no?

Oh snap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bathe the dog in Dawn dishwashing soap. when he dries spray him down with permethrin.

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
                  Not necessarily against just not 100% into it either .

Comment

for just fleas, comfortis.

Comment

Bathe the dog in a diluted solution of Orange Oil concentrate...
                      Follow the directions..!!!!! Cause it can, burn their skin.....
                      Makes the whole place smell great...

Comment

A friend told me about ""Orange Oil" and I have bathed my dog in it for years and it does the trick. I also spray my yard and carpets. It helps get rid of most anything that crawls and makes the house smell good.

Side note: make sure to deluge the orange oil cause it will irritate the dogs skin.

Sorry just seen this was posted.

Comment

Trifexis. Had one dog that couldnt keep it down and took frontline. The other dogs have all been on trifexis and I have literally never had an issue with them and fleas.

Comment

Bravecto is a great product; one pill lasts 3 months

Comment

I just sprinkle a little garlic powder on my dogs food when I feed him. After a week and half of that he hasn’t had a flea or tick on.

Comment

You are still going to have to treat your yard for them as well

Comment

Working...
                                X