No announcement yet.

My wife could use some prayers today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chest tubes came out this morning and she's doing well. The dr said we can probably go home on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news...

Comment

Continued prayers.
        I know you want her home and that is where she wants to be. An extra night or two in the hospital is not the worst thing in the world if the Dr. willl write the order for it. The same thing with rehab. There is a lot to be said for Nurses and Therapists who deal with this every day. They know the important signs of recovery to look for and how to keep patients moving towards full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          Continued prayers.

I know you want her home and that is where she wants to be. An extra night or two in the hospital is not the worst thing in the world if the Dr. willl write the order for it. The same thing with rehab. There is a lot to be said for Nurses and Therapists who deal with this every day. They know the important signs of recovery to look for and how to keep patients moving towards full recovery.

That's true. She was fortunate to be able to have minimally invasive surgery so her recovery is almost cut in half. But I'll talk to her about what you said.

Comment

Very good advise there! Continued prayers for you and your wife.

Comment

The dr just came through and we're going home today! She's taking less pain meds and is able to walk a good distance before getting tired. Last night she slept the whole night through without having to walk up to take any meds. I'll be glad to get her home and in our own bed.

Thanks for all the support and prayers. It helped make this journey so much easier.

Thank you TBH!

Comment

Awesome news!!

Comment

Great news again. Wishing her the best as she goes through the dreaded therapy next.

Comment

Updates on how she is doing in the recovery?

Comment

Prayers sent.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

Working...
                      X