No announcement yet.

Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When something has been as exhaustingly researched as vaccinations have been, I do trust the medical professionals that have dedicated their lives to the betterment of mankind, yes.

So does the CDC. With good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
      To each there own. I’m glad y’all research what you put in your kids body oh yeah because the CDC says to!

So, do you believe that there is some vast conspiracy by the CDC, pharma, physicians, public health, nurses, pharmacists, etc to poison kids by giving them vaccines? Really? SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
        The amount of vaccinations given to kids today are more than double the number of vaccinations given to us when we were kids and we live in a better time than we did 40+ years ago. In America our kids get vaccinated with more medications than kids in 1st world European countries, Not Haiti or Nigeria...
        I wish we could pick what vaccines we want our kids to have, but they’re all mixed with other crap we don’t want or know anything about and were not given the option to choose what vaccines we want or don’t want, they’re all mixed up and paired with medications we don’t know...
        It seems our kids are being tested on like lab mice if you ask me. This has nothing to do with being a vegan or a liberal, if anything, its us who doubt and second guess the mainstream media... think about it fellas!
        My generation got 9 medications in the immunization we got and I don’t know a single friend or classmate who got any of these diseases and we had no idea what “Autism” was until all these new chemicals and BS started getting injected into to newer generations.

This is what most fail to understand. It's not the individual vaccinations that are the problem, its the burst of the numerous foreign materials into an infants body that can cause the problems. No, not every child, just because yours turned out "fine" doesn't mean others will not have a reaction.

It would be nice if people would respond with actual facts on not some banner they found flying around the internet. Find an actual study, provide valuable input. I guarantee 95% of the responses made have spent less than 15 minutes of their lives looking into vaccines. They are responding with hearsay. I encourage you to be smarter with yours and your child's life.

I highly recommend everyone here read or listen to "The Vaccine Book" by Dr. Sears. His stance throughout the book is to provide you with hard facts about the CDC recommended vaccine schedule, allowing you to make a truly informed decision on how you want to raise your child. There are risks with every one of them, determine if you want to take that risk or not on a case by case basis. He provides statistics for sickness cases across the US, the severity percentages among those, and any other additional risks you may have by taking the vaccine. He explains the delivery option for each vaccine and how certain doses are more harmful than others. He also provides common sense options for altered vaccine schedules that may suit your lifestyle better (example: not giving HEP B, an STD, to a child????) He also provides thoughts on things that may concern you, such as why did Merck take away the option to give M, M, R as separate vaccines? And another aspect, who here believes in abortion? Or injecting aborted human fetus's into their children? It's not black and white. At the very least, his book will provide you with a starting point on how you want to proceed with your baby. It is your responsibility to be the informed parent.

Am I against vaccines all together, no. Am I for giving every vaccine to my child, no. Am I for educating myself and making an informed personal decision on how I will raise my child, yes. I'm not trying to persuade anyone one way or the other, its a very personal decision that needs some thought, I am persuading you to research.

Do not simply throw your trust into any doctor or nurse out there. They are simply humans and make mistakes just like anyone else. Not many days ago they were recommending everyone get the flu vaccine that was 10% effective when you only had a 20% chance of getting it in the first place. Seem logical?

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
          This is what most fail to understand. It's not the individual vaccinations that are the problem, its the burst of the numerous foreign materials into an infants body that can cause the problems. No, not every child, just because yours turned out "fine" doesn't mean others will not have a reaction.

It would be nice if people would respond with actual facts on not some banner they found flying around the internet. Find an actual study, provide valuable input. I guarantee 95% of the responses made have spent less than 15 minutes of their lives looking into vaccines. They are responding with hearsay. I encourage you to be smarter with yours and your child's life.

I highly recommend everyone here read or listen to "The Vaccine Book" by Dr. Sears. His stance throughout the book is to provide you with hard facts about the CDC recommended vaccine schedule, allowing you to make a truly informed decision on how you want to raise your child. There are risks with every one of them, determine if you want to take that risk or not on a case by case basis. He provides statistics for sickness cases across the US, the severity percentages among those, and any other additional risks you may have by taking the vaccine. He explains the delivery option for each vaccine and how certain doses are more harmful than others. He also provides common sense options for altered vaccine schedules that may suit your lifestyle better (example: not giving HEP B, an STD, to a child????) He also provides thoughts on things that may concern you, such as why did Merck take away the option to give M, M, R as separate vaccines? And another aspect, who here believes in abortion? Or injecting aborted human fetus's into their children? It's not black and white. At the very least, his book will provide you with a starting point on how you want to proceed with your baby. It is your responsibility to be the informed parent.

Am I against vaccines all together, no. Am I for giving every vaccine to my child, no. Am I for educating myself and making an informed personal decision on how I will raise my child, yes. I'm not trying to persuade anyone one way or the other, its a very personal decision that needs some thought, I am persuading you to research.

Do not simply throw your trust into any doctor or nurse out there. They are simply humans and make mistakes just like anyone else. Not many days ago they were recommending everyone get the flu vaccine that was 10% effective when you only had a 20% chance of getting it in the first place. Seem logical?

Dr. Sears is harmful and is a very small minority side of the argument...as a pharmacist I do know the data and I think you should do some research yourself besides Sears.

Comment

I always love the “do some research” argument followed by a horribly illogical conclusion that is almost impossible to arrive at assuming even the tiniest shred of actual research.

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
              Dr. Sears is harmful and is a very small minority side of the argument...as a pharmacist I do know the data and I think you should do some research yourself besides Sears.

Do you contest his summaries? Can you provide your own research papers and studies to back your opinion?

Comment

To each their own opinion, I personally can say that I love that our pediatrician makes you sign a contract that you’ll vaccinate your kids for everything except the flu unless medically necessary not to.
                It is each parents choice with their own children, but I’d prefer it stay away from mine until she’s been fully protected.

Comment

Yay.

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
                    Vaccines are not a 100% safe they have negative side affect Think bout this scenario you have a 100 kids and a 100 cup cakes and one cupcake will negatively impact one kids with death or just mess them up for life. Do you give out the cupcakes?
                    Nope im not chancing it, what if my kid got that one cupcake.

But go on and listen to your Doctor and do what they tell you. But I pay my Doctor for advise he works for me that where lots of people get confused and think a Doctor is god. The doctor we uses keeps learning stuff everyday he is opened minded. Dr Dibble in Magnolia TX we drive 2 hours when the kids get sick however that aint much!

If a doctor can’t figure out if he’s been practicing for 11 or 20 years I think I would find another. No thanks...I’ll pass!

Comment

Do you contest his summaries? Can you provide your own research papers and studies to back your opinion?
                      So, hears the deal. I am not a vaccine researcher, nor is Dr. Robert Sears. My interpretation of the data is very different from his and his is the minority opinion by far. He has opinions that contradict science and many major committees like the American Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy of Family Physicians, CDC, WHO, I can go on. He believes that immunizations are a conspiracy between government and pharma (tin foil!). He also believes that vaccine-preventable diseases are not that bad and that all vaccines should be optional (see all the earlier posts regarding the vaccine-preventable diseases and some that have been eradicated). He even contradicts himself in the book. He tells parents to keep it to themselves that they are not getting certain vaccines for their kids so that others don't follow suit (for fear of outbreaks!). Sears acts like he is trying to help parents make there own decisions but he is just as much a huckster as the anti-vaccers and in my opinion very dangerous.

Comment

I guarantee you I can find some research that says this earth is flat...and I could find you some people who believe it too.

I'm going to go with hundreds of years of facts and common sense, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                          So, hears the deal. I am not a vaccine researcher, nor is Dr. Robert Sears. My interpretation of the data is very different from his and his is the minority opinion by far. He has opinions that contradict science and many major committees like the American Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy of Family Physicians, CDC, WHO, I can go on. He believes that immunizations are a conspiracy between government and pharma (tin foil!). He also believes that vaccine-preventable diseases are not that bad and that all vaccines should be optional (see all the earlier posts regarding the vaccine-preventable diseases and some that have been eradicated). He even contradicts himself in the book. He tells parents to keep it to themselves that they are not getting certain vaccines for their kids so that others don't follow suit (for fear of outbreaks!). Sears acts like he is trying to help parents make there own decisions but he is just as much a huckster as the anti-vaccers and in my opinion very dangerous.
                          Or maybe an easier response,
                          Is he wrong about the ingredients?
                          Is he wrong about using aborted fetuses?
                          Is he wrong about aluminum or mercury in certain doses?
                          Is he wrong about which are live viruses or not?
                          Is he wrong about the reported cases and severities?
                          Is he wrong about the only MMR option as being all or none?

Where exactly is he wrong? The book itself does not portray him like you say. From my comprehension of the book he recommends a modified schedule.

Comment

Or maybe an easier response,
                            Is he wrong about the ingredients?
                            Is he wrong about using aborted fetuses?
                            Is he wrong about aluminum or mercury in certain doses?
                            Is he wrong about which are live viruses or not?
                            Is he wrong about the reported cases and severities?
                            Is he wrong about the only MMR option as being all or none?

Where exactly is he wrong? The book itself does not portray him like you say. From my comprehension of the book he recommends a modified schedule.
                            The bottom line is that he is wrong/and or does not share all the facts about most of what he says regarding all of the above. Please read the stuff he leaves out regarding all of the things you mentioned...http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...ent/123/1/e164

I believe we should see both sides but I feel he is not on the side of science or health.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              That is the worst analogy I've ever read.

Vaccines, while MAYBE not 100% safe, are about 10,000 times safer than not being vaccinated. That is a FACT.

is it a fact moser? its also a fact that the amish dont get autism or cancer. got any facts on what they do or dont do thats different?

i gots a fact for ya. there is more profit in treatments than there is in cures.

im not sure the answer, but when i need advice, i will go to a bow hunting forum.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                                is it a fact moser? its also a fact that the amish dont get autism or cancer. got any facts on what they do or dont do thats different?

i gots a fact for ya. there is more profit in treatments than there is in cures.

im not sure the answer, but when i need advice, i will go to a bow hunting forum.

Do we know that? Amish people have very low occurrences of throat and lung cancer, but hardly any of them smoke. On the other hand, the women have very high breast cancer rates. But you’re really going to blame vaccines here? Not the fact that they live almost entirely off of organic food and have hardly any outsiders to bring anything back in?

Comment

Working...
                                X