Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coy-ote
    replied
    Haden ,the way I figured in saved protein I’ve almost paid myself back the cost of the hoods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• COONHOOD
    replied
    Thanks for the post guys! Always appreciate your feedback!

Leave a comment:

• Booner Sooner
    replied
    Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    We put a set on one of our feeders in Colorado county & they have definitely been working. Son looked the other day & just a visual in the hopper showed it by how much feed we still had to compared before the hoods.

Good info. May put out a protein feeder after the first of the year. Looks like these may need to be standard equipment.

Leave a comment:

• DUKFVR
    replied
    We put a set on one of our feeders in Colorado county & they have definitely been working. Son looked the other day & just a visual in the hopper showed it by how much feed we still had to compared before the hoods.

Leave a comment:

• coy-ote
    replied
    Headed to the ranch in a couple of weeks, the coon hoods are just dirty, these things are easy to install and operate simply,no signs of damage, only little rust from the tears of the coons not eatin my protein [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji38][emoji38]

Leave a comment:

• AntlerCollector
    replied
    In the pics it looks like the coonhood is starting to come apart. I wonder how long these will last.

Leave a comment:

• Booner Sooner
    replied
    How about an update. Are the coins still thwarted?

Leave a comment:

• HadenP
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by jimmyneutrontx View Post
    Have y'all developed a coon hood that will fit in Krivoman protein feeder tubes yet?
    Not yet. Just like Coy-ote was the guinea pig for the 500 LB Stand and fill I will need a customer willing to send me some dimensions in order to design a compatible CoonHood for the Krivoman feeder since I don't have access to one. If you are interested I can likely have the hoods designed and to you in about a month from the time I get the needed dimensions.

If interested, email me and we can discuss further

Also I have not mentioned this in a while, but the fine folks here at TBH have disabled my home page... I guess I was getting to close to the line of advertising... (they completely removed my coonhood profile ) anyway I don't have access to the inbox on TBH so any questions or inquiries need to be emailed. or through the website

hpopnoe@coonhood.com

COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER

just let me know you are from the TBH community and your profile name so I can keep track of our conversations.

Just so everyone is aware I will becoming a sponser in the near future but please bare with me as I get things organized.

Thanks for the support and interest!

Leave a comment:

• jimmyneutrontx
    replied
    Originally posted by coy-ote View Post

Have y'all developed a coon hood that will fit in Krivoman protein feeder tubes yet?

Leave a comment:

• jimmyneutrontx
    replied
    Originally posted by coy-ote View Post

Have yell developed a coon hood that will fit in Krivoman protein feeder tubes yet?

Leave a comment:

• coy-ote
    replied
    Great product butHaden is the man ,he even called while we’re at the ranch to see if we needed and instruction with the install,

Leave a comment:

• jltkanderson
    replied
    I have a feeling these things are really going to catch on. I should be receiving mine in a couple weeks and look forward to seeing how well they do. thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• coy-ote
    replied
    Wait til we compare feed bills the doubters at the lease will be calling to order some, after a summer of feeding the coons. Thank you Haden for staying in touch during the design and build and then delivering them to me and checking up to make sure they worked and fit properly ,since we got the first ones for the all season feeders

Leave a comment:

• HadenP
    Guest replied
    Awesome! glad you guys are happy with the product!! Looks like the coons really didn't appreciate you closing the buffet! I really appreciate the plug!! Thanks again coy and RMW!

Leave a comment:

• RMW
    replied
    Best thing since sliced bread

Leave a comment:

Working...
X