X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like poison oak to me but the results are the same

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
      Hahaha, this exact thing happened to a buddy when we were in 8th grade!
      That's awful. I bet that was a case of baboon butt like ain't nobody ever experienced.

If that were to happen to me I'd become a botanist to make dang sure it never happened again. Poison Oak,scientific name......itchyuon rectumus.
      Last edited by okrattler; 04-29-2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

I have a hard time id'ng it.
        Some one said it's easy to remember.
        Leaves of 3 let it be.
        So that's what I do.

Comment

Only one way to find out for sure. Give it a quick rub and see what happens!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            Looks like poison oak to me but the results are the same

Comment

Definitely poison ivy!

Comment

Devil plant, but deer eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                  That's awful. I bet that was a case of baboon butt like ain't nobody ever experienced.

If that were to happen to me I'd become a botanist to make dang sure it never happened again. Poison Oak,scientific name......itchyuon rectumus.

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Comment

My son and I were fishing yesterday. I was untangling his hook and I look over to see him stripping poison ivy leaves off a vine. “What in the world? Poison Ivy! Stand up! Arms up!” “Don’t touch anything...especially your face!” I marched him to the closest water source and scrubbed down.

Dang!

Comment

If you get into poison ivy/oak you can wash the area immediately with dawn soap or rubbing alcohol to reduce the effects

I hear burning it and breathing the smoke is bad

Comment

Yep, that's it I'm starting to break out by just looking at the pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                          My son and I were fishing yesterday. I was untangling his hook and I look over to see him stripping poison ivy leaves off a vine. “What in the world? Poison Ivy! Stand up! Arms up!” “Don’t touch anything...especially your face!” I marched him to the closest water source and scrubbed down.

Dang!
                          fyi, it may take a few days for the poison ivy side effects to be seen. If you start to see any red pimple looking bumps, go to the urgent care for a shot of cortisone. Seems like the side effects for me get worse every time I have a run in with poison ivy.

Comment

Working...
                          X