Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Witten reported to announce Retirement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, man, my wife is gonna be not to happy.......

Comment

Greatness!!

Comment

Hate the Cowboys but have to admit that Witten is a stud. Now if the cowboys draft Gesicki from Penn State I will ha e serious heart burn. First Saquon to the Gnats and that would push me over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          That's not even the sad part. The sad part is that Jerry cares so much about his stupid stadium, his dumb practice facility, and all of his other sponsorship and money grab ventures, that he could never field a team fit to make a playoff run for Jason Witten's entire, hall of fame, career. The same could be said for Romo, and to a lesser extent, Demarcus Ware. It's effing criminal that those guys worked as hard as they did, and Jerry was too selfish to pull his weight to help them. He just rode them like rented mules to sell tickets and t shirts.

That old ******* is so consumed with his HOF parties, having ****** measuring contests with Goodell, and how to squeeze more money out of his fans, that he can't see that his FOOTBALL TEAM needs an actual GM to run it. I'm really sick of that SOB telling us all how bad he wants to win, and not doing a **** thing about actually winning football games. For 2 decades they havn't seen the conference champ game, and he still thinks he is an NFL GM??? NO! That's bull****, he just doesn't care.....there's no other explanation. Of all his businesses, there's not one that could perform as badly as the Cowboys have on the field, and not have the GM fired. Nevermind that stupid coach he keeps around. I'm getting really tired of his ****.

I wish 82 would call him out in his retirement presser, with Jerry beside him....and ask that SOB "If you want to win as bad as you say you do, why do you get to keep your job as GM, when you've been an abject failure for 2 decades?" He won't, of course, because he's too great a guy. I just wish at some point Jerry would have to publicly answer for what a ****ty job he does.

I hope Jason is as good an analyst as he was tight end, I can't wait to see him go into the Ring of Honor, and Canton in 5 years. My favorite Cowboy ever. Thanks for everything 82, the ultimate football player, and role model. I'm sorry Jerry Jones wasted your efforts.
          Nothing else to add.

Comment

What a career. Been my pleasure top watch him play ball. Definite HOF'er.

Comment

Absolutely one of the great tight ends to play the game. There is no substitute for a good TE. Whitten took the pressure off of Dak and the running game and never had a bad season. Hate to see him retire but time catches up with all of us. Looking forward to seeing him in the broadcast booth.

Comment

That's not even the sad part. The sad part is that Jerry cares so much about his stupid stadium, his dumb practice facility, and all of his other sponsorship and money grab ventures, that he could never field a team fit to make a playoff run for Jason Witten's entire, hall of fame, career. The same could be said for Romo, and to a lesser extent, Demarcus Ware. It's effing criminal that those guys worked as hard as they did, and Jerry was too selfish to pull his weight to help them. He just rode them like rented mules to sell tickets and t shirts.

That old ******* is so consumed with his HOF parties, having ****** measuring contests with Goodell, and how to squeeze more money out of his fans, that he can't see that his FOOTBALL TEAM needs an actual GM to run it. I'm really sick of that SOB telling us all how bad he wants to win, and not doing a **** thing about actually winning football games. For 2 decades they havn't seen the conference champ game, and he still thinks he is an NFL GM??? NO! That's bull****, he just doesn't care.....there's no other explanation. Of all his businesses, there's not one that could perform as badly as the Cowboys have on the field, and not have the GM fired. Nevermind that stupid coach he keeps around. I'm getting really tired of his ****.

I wish 82 would call him out in his retirement presser, with Jerry beside him....and ask that SOB "If you want to win as bad as you say you do, why do you get to keep your job as GM, when you've been an abject failure for 2 decades?" He won't, of course, because he's too great a guy. I just wish at some point Jerry would have to publicly answer for what a ****ty job he does.

I hope Jason is as good an analyst as he was tight end, I can't wait to see him go into the Ring of Honor, and Canton in 5 years. My favorite Cowboy ever. Thanks for everything 82, the ultimate football player, and role model. I'm sorry Jerry Jones wasted your efforts.
                Nailed it and I agree 100!

Comment

The MIC has been dropped from the heavens above.... Dam Dale, you speaketh the truth. I'm not even a cowboy fan but have always like Witten. Hope to see him in Canton on the first ballot

Comment

Got dang right - Effing unbelievable.

Comment

Definitely my favorite Cowboy. Dude is tough, dedicated, and a stand up guy. Cowboys are losing a good one.

Comment

One of the best ever but seems kinda odd to wait until the draft is in process to do this. Why not do it long before the draft.

Comment

An all-time great Cowboy. He'll be missed. What a class act and positive role model. For his sake, I wish he could have played in a Super Bowl.

Comment

NOOOO, my favorite player

Comment

They all had the opportunity to hit the free agency market if they wanted to..........

But I agree Jerry needs a GM.

Comment

Didn't they just rework his contract not to long ago?

Hate to see him go but I certainly don't blame him.

Comment

Working...
                                X