No announcement yet.

50 years for stealing Fajitas?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious to see what happens to Comey for stealing Government property.

Comment

Just so you softer-hearted folks don't lose too much sleep....

His actual sentence is 16 years and 6 months (give or take a little bit).

Should give him plenty of time for his interest bearing accounts to grow.

Comment

If you robbed a bank and stole 1 million dollars 50 yrs wouldn't sound unreasonable. Stealing is stealing, just because it's food is irrelevant.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

On a 50 year sentence may serve around 5 years

Comment

We tend to way over value possessions than human life and decency. The Stanford kid raped an unconscious woman in an alley and didn't see one night in jail. I get furious just thinking about it.

Remember that judges are human and innately flawed people too.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              I hate our justice system ...
              It is not perfect, but name one in the world that is better. I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                Where are the auditors for his facility? How can he make orders for 800# of fajitas at a place that doesn't serve them and not get caught for 5 years?

Qoute from article:
                His scam was uncovered when he missed work for a medical appointment and an 800-pound (360-kilogram) fajita delivery arrived at the center, which doesn't serve fajitas.
                LoL 800lbs of meat for a jail is like you missing a box of cereal at your house

Comment

Our justice system is awesome. It is executed by men. Men are not equal in thought or process. The system accounts for that. We have pre-sentence investigations and post sentence investigations that determine length of sentence, time of sentence, probation, or parole. The system is colorblind. It is religion blind. It is ethnicity and culture blind. Sentences for the same crimes vary, because the people charged with the crimes vary. If we enacted laws and punishments that were set in stone, for every case, people would still *****. Sentencing is as tailored as it can get. Judges sit the bench and rule based on the verbiage of the law. I, for one, think it is totally fair. What if they chopped fingers off for theft of $500 or more? You cool with that? What if murder was an automatic hanging offense? You cool with that? What if selling cocaine, or crack, in excess of a certain weight got your hand chopped off, you cool with that? The system is the best you'll get.

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He deserves every day they gave him. If we would drop the hammer on people more often maybe people would think twice about commiting crimes. Less laws made... more laws enforced.

Comment

makes no sense at all....he didn't touch the guacamole!!!

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                        Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He deserves every day they gave him. If we would drop the hammer on people more often maybe people would think twice about commiting crimes. Less laws made... more laws enforced.
                        Personal Responsibility....it's what is wrong with our children and thus our country.

Comment

Working...
                        X