Gunman Home Depot NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    They searched the area for almost 2 hours and then find out he got away in an apparently stolen, white pickup. They've declined to update on the officers at this point. X2... and my coworkers and our trauma surgeons. I tried to turn around and go back once I heard but I was unable to get back to our ER due to the traffic...
    Thanks Jenn. You are awesome. At one point per the scanner they found the truck, no?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      tried to turn around and go back once I heard but I was unable to get back to our ER due to the traffic...
      Lord bless you!

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Thanks Jenn. You are awesome. At one point per the scanner they found the truck, no?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Unsure at this point. I had to turn it off and get some more of a paper written.

I does really irritate me though, that the news reported where they were transported to. That's not safe for the staff of the ER either since we are in such close proximity...

Comment

This is horrible, prayers to the victims families.

Comment

Wished you could - too common today and solid diligence with those 127 Million legal and diligent Americans is a solid L/E resource. The unspoken society........some of us served L/E, Fire and Military - thousands. We are responsibility diligent.

Comment

hopefully they catch him soon

Comment

This stuff drives me nuts. Catch the bastage!

Comment

I missed it all by less than 10 minutes. I got there as first LEO and paramedics were pulling in. I stayed with employees in the front till more back up arrived. Jessica kinda knows me and asked if I was carrying. Told her and some other employees “maybe”. They got behind me... Not a wise move on their part but I was behind a truck engine. DPD, DCS, SWAT, K9 and DPS were swarming the place calling all employees back to the Academy parking lot next door. When I tried to leave it was a long slow ride getting out of the lot...

I pray for the injured and hope they kill the sun beach that did this!!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sounds like they are chasing him

Comment

Sounding like occupants in a white truck took off the main L Street exit into downtown and shooting at officers.

Maybe at Pearl now and still going. Prayers for the BLUE

Comment

Coming up 235

Dispatch said something about now on Harry Hines

Helicopter may have lights on them
                          Last edited by 18ncs; 04-24-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Police chase on Fox News now

Comment

Police chase on fox 4 now. "Sources say it is the guy"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Coming to a dead end!!

Comment

Working...
                                X