No announcement yet.

Rockets....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harden is the MVP and can get to the front of the rim anytime he wants ( with the current anti-defense refs) so he should have drove the ball down GS throat until they choked on it. He failed to do so, he does not need a coach to tell him, hey the team needs a score and the 3 pointers aren't falling; We are behind and need points

Do people really think Harden needs to be told that?? He failed.

Comment

Any team in the league would take Hardin today!

They went cold, were frustrated by the non calls and moving screens for Curry. Probably the worst reffed game I have ever seen. Gordon was absolutely MUGGED going to the rim by Durant and Thomson and no call made. Absolutely atrocious.
      Video going around about being fouled on 9 of those 27 3 pointers that were not called.
      If called that's 27 free throws, if they make only 20 of them they still win by 10.
      I think the game was taken from them. I have seen it before in the NBA and will never be convinced it doesnt happen.
      Even David Stern once said the NBA dream match up would be the LA Lakers vs LA Lakers.
      If CP3 played I think we advance.

Rockets should go all in for Lebron ( as much as I hate him )....they could win 75 games and sweep through the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Harden is the MVP and can get to the front of the rim anytime he wants ( with the current anti-defense refs) so he should have drove the ball down GS throat until they choked on it. He failed to do so, he does not need a coach to tell him, hey the team needs a score and the 3 pointers aren't falling; We are behind and need points

Do people really think Harden needs to be told that?? He failed.

This is funny and I couldn't agree more. I sent Seth Payne and the other guy on 610 morning off a cliff last week with some similar comments. James Harden has the intestinal fortitude of a 16 year old girl. I said this on the radio and they lost it........

This team will never get over the edge without a true leader, a guy with grit and fortitude. Can James Harden be a part of that? I don't know, if you don't have the kill trait in a game that requires the kill trait I don't think you learn it.

I was at game 7 and cant tell you the feeling knowing at halftime you are leading and this erie feeling of knowing the walls are about to come tumbling down. And like his performance in other meaningful games, his will dwindles.

Comment

If you rely on the refs for offense, you've got a poor offense of strategy, especially in the POs.

When your head coach, and your superstar, could neither one spell defenseā€¦ You may need a lockdown defender or to come playoff time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            Any team in the league would take Hardin today!

They went cold, were frustrated by the non calls and moving screens for Curry. Probably the worst reffed game I have ever seen. Gordon was absolutely MUGGED going to the rim by Durant and Thomson and no call made. Absolutely atrocious.
            Video going around about being fouled on 9 of those 27 3 pointers that were not called.
            If called that's 27 free throws, if they make only 20 of them they still win by 10.
            I think the game was taken from them. I have seen it before in the NBA and will never be convinced it doesnt happen.
            Even David Stern once said the NBA dream match up would be the LA Lakers vs LA Lakers.
            If CP3 played I think we advance.

Rockets should go all in for Lebron ( as much as I hate him )....they could win 75 games and sweep through the playoffs
            I think its obvious to everyone the NBA refs are terrible. They didn't cost us the game.

Our strategy & execution cost us the game.

Take half of those ofer 27's and drive to the hoop. Say half of them go in.

There's your 10 points. Maybe you get some guys in foul trouble too.

Much like every year in the NFL Playoffs when a team goes down quick we get to relive the 31-3 comeback in Buffalo.

I read the -11 comeback at halftime is the biggest on the road comeback in NBA conference finals history.

We will get reminded of this for years to come.

Enjoy!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X