No announcement yet.

Rockets....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody but whiny flopping LeBron....Go Warriors only for that reason....well and KD is a Horn..

Comment

Live by the 3.... Die by the 3.

The Celtics will soon be the next dominate team.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
        Everyone will agree its the wrong thing to do in sports. It's never a good idea.

I bet he regrets it.

That being said, I can't imagine he was thinking too clearly waiting to face the wrath of "Well James "Can't win the big one" Hardin what happened tonight?

He absolutely doesn't regret it or care. He's never cared about anyone, or anything, but himself...that's who he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          No, just seems to be you. Get a bigger paddle.
          Nope! Does not matter one iota!!!
          Hopefully he figures a lot out this off season...……..including but not limited to: DRIBBLING way toooo much, shooting rainbows aint always smart, it is a TEAM sport, etc, etc, etc!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            He absolutely doesn't regret it or care. He's never cared about anyone, or anything, but himself...that's who he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which current NBA star isn't all about them self?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Anybody but whiny flopping LeBron....Go Warriors only for that reason....well and KD is a Horn..
              X2

Don't want to see LeBron win another championship ever!

Comment

wth are you doin on a basketball thread?

basketball isnt a sport.

Comment

What happens when Lebron comes to houston?

Comment

Most teams built to beat a specific team struggle with the task a few times. It's not the end of the world for the Rockets... Harden needs to learn to play with/to trust and utilize his teammates!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                      He has to play actual competition in the West.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        wth are you doin on a basketball thread?

basketball isnt a sport.

LMAO....very true.... but you can look back and see that I have admitted several times that if I watch NBA basketball, it is only playoff NBA basketball. And hell you can't watch ESPN without being inundated with the sickening LeBron lovefest..

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post

Flopping, whining, arrogance, ignoring and disrespecting Dantonio, Obama love talk, need another black president talk, anti-gun talk, supporting football players kneeling for the anthem, finals losses... and blaming Kevin Love for something even though they won't be playing together anymore.

Comment

Flopping, whining, arrogance, ignoring and disrespecting Dantonio, Obama love talk, need another black president talk, anti-gun talk, supporting football players kneeling for the anthem, finals losses... and blaming Kevin Love for something even though they won't be playing together anymore.
                            Awesome!!!!

Comment

Yep and I would rather see him win it than those despicable Warriors. It is like the lesser of two evils, I want one to lose less than the other. And there isnt a chance in Hell Im watching 1 minute of the NBA Finals now that the Rockets are out.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X