Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

George W. Bush in Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George W. Bush in Hospital

With Blood infection. Sorry is a duplicate post

Former President George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized in Houston with an infection, just after attending the funeral of his wife, Barbara, a spokesman said Monday. Jim McGrath said on Twitter that the ...

No. George H.W. Bush is in the hospital.

Comment

Prayers for H. W.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
        With Blood infection. Sorry is a duplicate post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/spokesman...230353522.html
        would not be unusual for him to follow Barbara -

Comment

Like everybody else I’m sure, I’m sad but not surprised. Common for couples married that long to pass within a few days of each other. Maybe he will rally but it would not surprise anyone if there is another state funeral soon. He is a great American and more than that a truly decent and kind human being.

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
            would not be unusual for him to follow Barbara -
            Yep. Just lost the love of his life. 73 years together I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              Like everybody else I’m sure, I’m sad but not surprised. Common for couples married that long to pass within a few days of each other. Maybe he will rally but it would not surprise anyone if there is another state funeral soon. He is a great American and more than that a truly decent and kind human being.
              So true. Especially the older they are

Comment

I loved the family, even though I disagreed from time to time with them, I believe all the kids thought they were doing the best for America. Good luck George H.W. Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  Sad, but poetic. He's lived with her for 73 years, he probably can't live without her.

Comment

I've told everyone, it won't be long. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Not surprised, Godspeed H. W.

Comment

What a man. Shot down by the Japanese over the Pacific. Cia, vp, prez. Obsma, Trump, Clinton, couldn't hold a candle to that man.

Comment

i can't imagine his grief, I'm sure he's ready to join her.

Comment

AMEN Bobby!!

Comment

Working...
                              X